In episode #47 we welcome dance professor and bgirl Melissa Adao into the Not So Fresh Podcast Studio to discuss:
• Melissa's dance background and her accomplishments in the dance scene.
• Her resume as she has been a dance professor at three local community colleges in the San Diego area.
• How it is to be a dance professor and mental health issues within her line of work.
• With the latest lawsuit about copyrighting dance moves from Milly Rock and Fortnite allegedly stealing dance moves, we discuss what really constitutes a dance that can be trademarked. Is it a succession of planned movements or something as simple as a simple four count movement?
• We ask what, "real crews" are in the breaking scene. Cros One recently brought this debate up on Facebook and we dish out our thoughts.
• Listener question: Why are all styles battles taking over what B boy battles initially had a place in at certain events? Discuss...
• Instagram models/Influencers today are what ABG (asian baby girls) were in the Import Model days? Yes, we talk s**t!
And much more! Listen in as this was a great discussion! Follow Melissa Adao on her social medias under her name, Melissa Adao.
Peace - Destijl