We all know that more people are working from home, more people are on back to back zoom calls and we are connecting with our peers and associates in different ways. Does work feel a bit different since the advent of COVID? Do you ever wonder if others are working as hard as they used to? Does your boss seem to be checking on you in different ways? All of this has to do with trust and unfortunately, there is a trend of less trust in the workplace.
Cooper, Gale and Mary talk about this trust phenomenon and discuss ways that we may all be able to positively impact the overall feeling of trust in each of our own worlds.
Ready to invest in your career? Learn more about the Career Transformation Academy!
* Access to a scientific-based assessment
* A learning path specifically for your skills gap
* Premiere monthly course training videos
* Monthly live group coaching sessions
* Access to a private community of career women like yourself
* Signature worksheets, action guides, and E-Books
For helpful articles and resources about change, confidence and careers, please visit www.sweetbutfearless.com.
Join our Successful Women’s Network Facebook Group to join other women who are on the rise and aspiring to be the most successful version of themselves! https://www.facebook.com/groups/successfulwomensnetwork