What problems are we trying to solve with edge computing, and how might we get those done?
Our sponsor today is Juniper Networks, and we’re going see if we can answer those edge computing questions in a discussion about Contrail Edge Cloud.
Our guest is Nick Davey, Product Line Manager at Juniper.
* What edge cloud means (pushing compute as close to the workload edge as possible)
* The components of Juniper’s Contrail Edge Cloud software suite
* Typical use cases
* Day 1 operations of Contrail Edge Cloud, including installation, management, and orchestrating edge nodes with the central controller
* Monitoring Contrail Edge Cloud performance and end user experience
* Exploring Tungsten Fabric as an open-source option
Contrail Edge Cloud
Tungsten Fabric – Linux Foundation
Tungsten Fabric Deployment Guide – GitHub