Most people think that planning for retirement is all about getting their finances in order. But retiring is more than just numbers. It is also about doing what you want to do and spending time with the people you want to spend it with.
In this podcast, Elena talks to Dream Retirement Process co-creator, Michelle Bertram.
Michelle Bertram co-created Dream Retirement Process with her mother, Beverly Bertram. She is also a financial speaker, an author, an insurance professional, and an investment adviser representative.
In this episode, Michelle talks about why she joined the business with her mom and she discusses her book, Creating Your Dream Retirement.
Also, Michelle talks about Dream Retirement Process and how she works with her clients to achieve their dream retirement.
Lastly, Michelle shares some great advice for aspiring entrepreneurs. Enjoy!
What You Will Learn From This Episode:
- Michelle shares how she started and got into the business with her mom.
- She talks about her book Creating Your Dream Retirement and how it helps their clients with their retirement.
- The challenge of breaking out of today’s information overload noise and talking to the right people.
- Michelle talks about her best experiences with Dream Retirement and discusses her charity project outside of work.
- She looks back on all the mentors that inspired her before and after she got into the business
Michelle Bertram on LinkedIn