Melisa Celikel is an NLP-Certified Business Organization Consultant and CEO of Let’s Get You Organized aka make s**t happen LLC! She has helped over 250 clients create amazing transformations in their homes, lives, and businesses.
You can find Melisa on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube at @letsgetyouorganized and at www.letsgetyouorganized.biz where she has free checklists, a webinar, and an e-book available!
* why decluttering is so important
* 20 mins/day to a clutter-free life
* overshopping, collecting, living in the somedays and “what ifs” (ie resistance to decluttering with the reason: “But what if I need that someday?!”)
* saying no to obligations, setting boundaries, making room for what matters
* social media- scrolling too much, timer on Instagram, comparisonitis
* quick tips like how to declutter your purse or car in 10 minutes
* productivity, time management, workflow efficiency, project management
* too many networking events that don’t add value, too many coffee dates, people that just want to “pick your brain” aka waste your time
* tools/apps like Calendly, Expensify, Toggl, gCal hacks
Questions to ask yourself when de-cluttering:"No, living in the someday.""What is the real estate of that item?""Know your trigger points when shopping."