6 episodes

The http://ProsperousTeachers.com Podcast.
Sponsored by "Teach and Earn More" - https://prosperousteachers.com/teachandearnmore

A different kind of podcast for teachers. The Prosperous Teachers podcast is for teachers looking for more "margin" in teaching. Optimistic but honest solutions for teachers who feel the profession has consumed too much of their life.

Mark Eichenlaub's is a 10-year teacher, coach, parent, writer and podcaster with hundreds of subscribers. His podcast discusses ways to make teaching less stressful and more fun. Guests and topics include inspiring teachers, neuroscience, psychology, writing and speaking, teacher fitness and nutrition, teacher salary and retirement, meditation and fresh ideas from outside of the education industry.

Get Mark's free 26 point "cheat sheet" for motivating your students and subscribe to his Monday Morning Motivational Newsletter http://ProsperousTeachers.com/

You can follow him on Twitter @MarkWEichenlaub
Support ProsperousTeachers on Patreon here: https://prosperousteachers.com/patreon
Support ProsperousTeachers through PayPal here:https://prosperousteachers.com/PayPal

ProsperousTeachers - Helping Busy Teachers Earn More Mark Eichenlaub

    • Education
    • 5.0 • 1 Rating

The http://ProsperousTeachers.com Podcast.
Sponsored by "Teach and Earn More" - https://prosperousteachers.com/teachandearnmore

A different kind of podcast for teachers. The Prosperous Teachers podcast is for teachers looking for more "margin" in teaching. Optimistic but honest solutions for teachers who feel the profession has consumed too much of their life.

Mark Eichenlaub's is a 10-year teacher, coach, parent, writer and podcaster with hundreds of subscribers. His podcast discusses ways to make teaching less stressful and more fun. Guests and topics include inspiring teachers, neuroscience, psychology, writing and speaking, teacher fitness and nutrition, teacher salary and retirement, meditation and fresh ideas from outside of the education industry.

Get Mark's free 26 point "cheat sheet" for motivating your students and subscribe to his Monday Morning Motivational Newsletter http://ProsperousTeachers.com/

You can follow him on Twitter @MarkWEichenlaub
Support ProsperousTeachers on Patreon here: https://prosperousteachers.com/patreon
Support ProsperousTeachers through PayPal here:https://prosperousteachers.com/PayPal

    Interview With Teacherpreneur And Blogger Richard Byrne

    Interview With Teacherpreneur And Blogger Richard Byrne

    Can teachers earn money blogging? Should they? How should they get started? What should they tell their colleagues and administrators?

    These questions and more are answered by teacherpreneur Richard Byrne. Richard has published over 13,000 blog posts and has an online course titled, "From Blog to Job" JUST for teachers.

    For more information about this show go to http://ProsperousTeachers.com.
    Richard's website is http://freetech4teachers.com
    Richard's online course can be found at http://richardbyrnepresents.com/from-blog-to-job-a-teacherpreneur-jumpstart/

    • 26 min
    Only 7% Of Communication Is Non Verbal, What Should Teachers Know About The Other 93%?

    Only 7% Of Communication Is Non Verbal, What Should Teachers Know About The Other 93%?

    http://ProsperousTeachers.com

    Did you know that 93% of communication is nonverbal? Do you know what your nonverbals are saying? Do you know what others are "telling you"?

    This episode covers what messages are sent by the feet, torso, face, hands, and more.

    For 26 tips on quickly motivating your students today visit http://ProsperousTeachers.com and download your free report.

    Resources cites in this episode:
    "What Every Body Is Saying" - http://amzn.to/2qikVkq
    7% of Communication is Verbal - https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beyond-words/201109/is-nonverbal-communication-numbers-game

    • 4 min
    A Message Your Students MUST Hear

    A Message Your Students MUST Hear

    http://ProsperousTeachers.com

    We were NEVER told this in College. Never told to say this to our students but it is vital that they know.

    What is it?

    How to handle feedback or criticism from teachers. It's important for you as a teacher and for your students to know that we want what is best for our students. Our feedback is because we sometimes don't see their actions aligning with their potential. We must explain this process to them. Do NOT assume they students know this.

    This episode talks about a way to have that conversation with your students.

    • 4 min
    8 Ways To Feel Physically Better During The School Day

    8 Ways To Feel Physically Better During The School Day

    Would you like to start feeling physically better during the school day? Here are 7 things that are research-based and have worked for me as a teacher to get in better shape and feel much better physically.

    What has worked for you?

    Show notes at http://ProsperousTeachers.com

    • 6 min
    How To Fix Education

    How To Fix Education

    Do you think education is broken? Can it be fixed? What is this podcast all about? Listen for answers as to who can fix education and how.

    http://ProsperousTeachers.com/

    • 5 min
    Prosperous Teachers Podcast #1 - How To Conquer Teacher Stress

    Prosperous Teachers Podcast #1 - How To Conquer Teacher Stress

    Teachers are leaving the profession. You've had it with the stress levels being through the roof. You are underwhelmed with the pay.

    You deserve better. You can have better.

    But, it's not coming from where you think.

    It's coming from YOU! This podcast gives YOU, the teacher, the tools to defeat teacher stress AND earn more money. You should do this for yourself and your family. You deserve it!

    You'll also be a better teacher in the process.

    • 6 min

Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5
1 Rating

1 Rating

Top Podcasts In Education