157 episodes

Provoke&Inspire is a weekly podcast featuring Ben Pierce, Chad Johnson, David Pierce, and Luke Greenwood, who discuss how Jesus might respond to current events and issues facing the Church today, while attempting to answer the question, "What does it look like to be bold for Jesus in the midst of secular culture?"

The podcast is both thoughtful and hilarious - often both at the same time.

Check it out!

Provoke & Inspire Podcast Come&Live!

    • Religion & Spirituality
    • 4.9, 96 Ratings

Provoke&Inspire is a weekly podcast featuring Ben Pierce, Chad Johnson, David Pierce, and Luke Greenwood, who discuss how Jesus might respond to current events and issues facing the Church today, while attempting to answer the question, "What does it look like to be bold for Jesus in the midst of secular culture?"

The podcast is both thoughtful and hilarious - often both at the same time.

Check it out!

Customer Reviews

4.9 out of 5
96 Ratings
96 Ratings
DeviL ance ,

As The Name Suggests...

This podcast is true to its name. I listen almost anytime in the car, and I have to say after I always feel like the Holy Spirit has moved me. I especially like Chads “Punching Through the Awkward” because it inspires me to step outside my comfort zone and ask my patients if I can pray for them. Only suggestion is Ben should use big words more sparingly, it can get confusing at times... Keep up the work guys!

Kieran Lisney ,

Honestly?

I do enjoy this podcast, I must say. Very well thought out about 90% of the time. The other 10% is spent promoting false prophets such as Todd White and others alike. I also worry that they have too much of a fixation on signs and wonders rather than the actual Gospel. Again, they are fantastic most of the time and I really do find inspiration in there relationship with Jesus and each other. I just wish they would exercise a bit more discernment. All in all, I would recommend this podcast.

P.s. David is the best

aLi jOy! ,

So much Biblical truth!

Love love love this podcast!

So much Biblical truth packed into each episode, and they always inspire me with the practical action steps to take next to help make my faith REAL.

Truly loved Jodi and Courtney’s perspective on Rachel Hollis also. Thank you!!!

Top Podcasts In Religion & Spirituality

Listeners Also Subscribed To