Today we feature a trio of amazing romance authors, all part of Harlequin’s stellar tribe, whose work ranges from holiday romance to paranormal romance, and everything in between. We discuss the journey of getting your books turned into movies, yes movies! We dive into the support of family and friends needed to mass-produce creative content, and lastly, we discuss the benefits of partnering up with other authors out there to learn and grow with.
Sites for our guests:
Newsletter (with 2 free reads): https://www.melindacurtis.net/signup
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Channels…We’d love to have you join us!
Listen & watch our Episodes on the following platforms:
• Quill & Ink YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteb3aK-k6-RixxysdnICYg/featured
• Anchor FM: https://anchor.fm/quill--ink-podcast-for-book-lovers
• Quill & Ink Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6SFt2D1GYKOIu888CAU8c8?si=d3mP6WVnSrmXet5063-WVw
• Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/authorsontheair
• Authors on the Air YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AuthorsOntheAir
• Authors on the Air Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6nZK7LnWNny7Oo22B8r4FG?si=FSedbWRQTke_VvTTQ7XKgg
• Blubrry: https://blubrry.com/authorsontheair/
Also don’t forget to follow us on the socials:
• Twitter: @podcastquill
*This is a copyrighted podcast owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network and Creative Edge Publicity*