This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Honeyminer acting sketchy - not your keys, not your coins
- Jill Carlson on censorship resistance
- Coinjoin usage Wasabi & Samourai chart
- SquareCrypto gives grant to a nym - ZmnSCPxj
- RIP CryptoDeleted
- Exchange tokens are centralized and high risk
- Malicious relays on the Tor network
- Twitter funding small team to develop a more open platform
- Amazon Ring cameras compromised
- More than 260k documents leaked by Sprint contractor
- War on cash escalates in Greece and Italy
- Repo market demand
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.
GiveWell. Learn how much good your donation can do by visiting GiveWell.org/tftc. They accept traditional payment methods, Bitcoin, and several other cryptocurrencies