This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Payswap privacy proposal
- Knapsack privacy proposal
- Paxos flags account that used wasabi for previous withdrawals
- 6102bitcoin on CoinJoin flagging
- Cryptocurrency Indicators of Suspicion (CIOS) Working Group aka Project Participate
- KYCP.org update
- Bitcoin obsoletes all other money
- New Chaincode podcast
- Casa teases coldcard support for multisig service
- 28% of lightning channels are likely private
- BIP BIP Hooray
- Protonmail and VPN blocked in Russia
- Track internet censorship in real time
- Contribute to open map data, win bitcoin
- Wawa PoS malware compromises 30M+ customer credit cards
- Avast AV has been harvesting and selling user data
- Ring Doorbell App Packed with Third-Party Trackers
- BCH mining tax proposal
- Lightning torch privacy PSA
- LN Strike
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and check out their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.