How can you deepen your capacity for empathy and forgiveness? Rachel Bilson, actress and podcast host rose to fame when she unexpectedly starred in the hit TV show, The O.C. But being in the spotlight came with some painful experiences that in hindsight have helped her grow. She shares how she's been able to forgive members of the Bling Ring who robbed her house, how to stop worrying what others think of you, how we can free ourselves from toxic thoughts and feelings, and how to give yourself grace for past mistakes that no longer define you.
- Get Cathy's Abundant Ever After program on pre-sale! Cathyheller.com/join
- Listen to Rachel's podcasts, Welcome to the O.C., Bitches! and Broad Ideas wherever you listen to podcasts
- Follow Rachel on Instagram @rachelbilson
- Follow Broad Ideas Podcast @broad_ideas_pod
- This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/DREAMJOB
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices