Dedicated to leaders in life this podcast with global go-to coach is designed to put you firmly back in the drivers seat to be the CEO of your business and your life. Author of Fitpreneur, Vitality and RADICAL SELF BELIEF - Nikki's Mojo Maker© show is designed to inform and inspire - with practical tips and tools on how you can create the life you want, bringing both business and personal success together for seamless success.
Learn about winning weeks, masterful months and remarkable years, listen to smart savvy advice and inspiring interviews leading experts and influencers. Author, Speaker, Thought Leader - Nikki’s podcast is designed for those who "do" things with life. Featuring top tips on goal setting, finding your focus and elevating all you do for the trifecta of healthy, wealthy, wise and mastering work/life blend. No-nonsense, no frills and straight to the point. Engaging and full of decades of experience coaching top performers.
RSB155 Recovering from F*&ckUps (Mistakes)
"We all make mistakes - the most important element is what we do next that counts. It is also a two way street. Are you prepared that no matter what you may need to truly press pause and offer a genuine apology to those you care about, work with or have in your life?
Has someone offered you a heartfelt, genuine apology yet you continue to harbour a deep sense of resentment and continue to shame that person for their mistake? Are you on your moral high horse and forgetting that at some point in your career or your life you have probably royally stuffed up without bad intent but it all went horridly wrong?
Growing in leadership means a combination of grace and humility as well as the ability to recognise when we may have overstepped the mark, triggered someone perhaps or not communicated and acted with our very best integrity. Recovering from mistakes takes courage and the ability to learn and lean in. Some of the strongest teams and partnerships are born out of the biggest bust ups and roughest conditions. It's what builds experience together and deeper connections:
1. We are all human - mistakes make experience when we learn from them
2. If someone has truly apologised, you don't need to keep your foot on their neck to prove a point or justify your wounding - obviously there are deeper feelings at play. Ask yourself - am I unable to forgive this person and not accept their apology as this is a pattern of behaviour - or was it out of character and they are truly trying to show up to create a stronger bond and never make that mistake again? (cavaet here this is not about all situations you will have to use your own discretion...)
3. Are we a society that loves to point a spotlight on someone when they trip and fall - or do we recognise their remorse and embarrassment and lend a hand to lift them back up and grow stronger as a result? In this episode I discuss the importance of not beating yourself up with you F&ck Up if you are genuinely sorry then have the grace to apologise and remember this is progress not perfection. If you are the recipient of a heartfelt apology - what happens if you stuff up - how would you like to be treated.
Learn how to have challenging discussions, own your truth and remember we are all a work in progress - to be in the driver’s seat of your mindset and life with Radical Self Belief my latest book. A doing book for great change with grace from within. http://booktopia.kh4ffx.net/oeyVog"
RSB154 How To Level Up In LockDown
Episode 154 Levelling Up In Lockdown / the 3 core areas we can choose to find flow and evolve during the most unpredictable times and redefine a sense of freedom by making the most of the time and space we’ve all been granted in a weird way it’s like referring to the fact that fisherman mends their nets in a storm. So too is this an ideal time to reverse engineer the dynamics of stay at home and look at all the stress you wish you could have worked on before:
1: expand on what you’ve always said you wanted to learn - music, cooking, gardening, art, culture, more time with mastering the art of self and reading books and elements you never had time for before / even though it’s been a couple of years I bet there are many elements you have still procrastinated on making happen - what can you build, master and create?
2: Decluttering and up/levelling life admin such as finances, personal areas of business and growth, old albums and family history, old items that take energy in your home and headspace that are outdated. Where can you learn more to navigate your future abundance and remove outdated systems etc. what’s in the plan for the next?
Well-being and your mindset mojo - whether we like it or not we don’t have definitive answers of when, how and why when it comes to times of great unrest / but the gift lies in harnessing the ability to find peace from within. Your own ecosystem. Choose which perspective you will fine tune / swipe left on negativity, doom and gloom / you’re safe - and you can create harmony even in the greatest of storms.
Learn how to do all of this and get in the driver’s seat of your mindset and life with Radical Self Belief my latest book. A doing book for great change with grace from within. http://booktopia.kh4ffx.net/oeyVog
RSB153 Part 3 of The Business of Mastering Self! Accountability - Staying in your own lane.
1. You never have to SELL anything that is in alignment 2. Intuition is a gift, not a power 3. You are fully supported - all the time. Not just when it's easy The 7 habits of TRULY woke people Why leading by example is so much effective and a greater impact that lecturing others Humility, Grace and Integrity in the journey. Why taking time to master your own skills, mindset and true purpose in life is the best investment you will ever make 1. How to do it 2. Subconscious traps that stop us from doing it 3. Having the courage to understand self "sufficiency" 4. The enormous power of Interdependence
RSB152 The Business of Mastering Self - Part 2
"Working on yourself is something that used to be coined a 'luxury' and is now an absolutle necessity. In the second of a 3 part mini series I go into the next phase after agreeing to show up for yourself in part 1 - of what having awareness REALLY means.
You can't rush through the stages so it is imperative to cement the basics at each level of shifting our own paradigms to achieve true sustainable success.
1. Understanding the stories on repeat cycle and the triggers that keep you in a pattern
2. How to do the work and actually recognise what triggers occur and that they are there for you to reflect and reframe - that "seeing the patterns" is not enough. It's the tiny day to day and minute by minute habits we have that redefine a healthy mindset for true self-mastery
3. That in order to really evolve we have to be aware of ourselves - not try and control or preach to others. How and what do we react to, what is the better new response, the outdated stories and default statements we feed ourselves.
Being able to observe our own actions and the courage to acknowledge where we are actually holding ourselves back. Make sure you have listened to episode 150 on part 1 in this series and remember - happiness, health and wealth is an inside job. Nothing will change and grow unless you do. Don't forget for more tips and tools on this head to nikkifogdenmoore.com and sign up to Monday Mojo© for free worksheets and downloads. "
RSB151 The Business Of Mastering Self - Part 1
The real rules of a proper "breakthrough" rather than a "fake-through".How true self mastery means applying the work at each phase rather than rushing through a "system"Learning the liberation of being your only true source of required approval (if at all)And how there are no shortcuts - the insight to set the quiet intent and actually commit to doing the work that propels us to our purpose.
3 core tips:
1. There are no shortcuts to self mastery2. You are the source of your approval3. Create before you consumeDon't forget for more tips and tools on this head to nikkifogdenmoore.com home page and sign up to Monday Mojo© for free worksheets and downloads.
Use PODCAST10 to get 10% off the latest book for signed copies here
RSB150 The Epidemic of Overwhelm
We are currently experiencing an epidemic of Overwhelm..specifically written here with a capital "O" as this is not something that can be solved by more productivity apps and efficiency solutions but rather by a complete shift in our internal "hard drive".
A rewire of our own operating systems on how we show up, make decisions and truly tap into a grounded connected leadership approach in life and work.
In today's modern landscape with all the "tools" to reduce stress why are we more burnt out than ever before?
Episode 150 on the show is kicking off the 7 Checkpoint RSB roadmap we can take to truly go from chaos to calm. It requires us first to understand the Epidemic Of Overwhelm - How to recognise the signs, the fall out and the repercussions from not solving the source.
Why this global crisis of mental health, overwork, stress, confusion, freak out, burn out and opt out has become a $300Billion dollar industry.
1. How to recognise the signs
2. Understand the deep side effects and
3. Most importantly what to do next.
How to recognise the signs, understand the side effects and what to do next to shift yourself from chaos to calm and start the process of breaking up with overwhelm for good.