Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
386. Q&AF: Rebounding The Pandemic Losses, Staying Focused On Your Goals & Dealing With Different Personalities In Business
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on regaining losses in your business due to the pandemic, how to stay focused on your goals when a lot is happening in your life, and the best way to handle different types of personalities as a leader.
385. Q&AF: Raising Your Standards, Offering Discounts To New Customers & Employer-Employee Relationship
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on the best way to raise your standards, if you should offer a discount to first-time customers, and the importance of the employer-employee relationship.
384. Andy & DJ CTI: Spanish Minister Calls Paedophilia A Right, U.S. Gives Ukraine $457 Million For Law Enforcement & Voting Democrat To Prevent Hurricanes
In today's episode, Andy & DJ talk about Spanish Minster Irene Montero saying children have a right to sex as long as they consent, the U.S. giving $457 million to Ukraine for law enforcement, and Senator Amy Klobuchar telling Americans to vote Democrat in the midterms to prevent climate change as Hurricane Ian bears down on Florida.
383. Q&AF: Getting Buy-In From Your Employees, Compromising Quality For Price & Most Crucial Part About Personal Development
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to get buy-in from your employees to the company's overall mission, how to appropriately respond to customers with a tight budget for their big project, and the most crucial part about the personal development space.
382. Andy, Amir Odom & DJ CTI: Houston Suspects First Robbery, Germany Operating Hundreds Fake Far-Right Social Media Accounts & FBI Agent Exposing Unjust Persecution Of Conservatives
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by Amir Odom. They discuss a Houston suspect leaving empty-handed after telling a fast-food employee it's his first robbery, Germany operating hundreds of fake far-right social media accounts, and the FBI agent who was suspended after complaining about the exaggerated threat of domestic terrorism meant to harass conservative Americans.
381. Andy, Linda Catalina & DJ CTI: Putin: "Not A Bluff," Atlanta Fed Announces Negative 3rd Quarter & Man Ran Down Teen He Thought Was Republican Extremist
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur & "Mostly Peaceful Latinas" podcast host Linda Catalina. They discuss Vladimir Putin doubling down on the threat of his nuclear weapons to the West as not a bluff, the Atlanta Fed announcing a negative 3rd quarter in the market, and a man who ran down and killed a teen he thought was a Republican extremist.
Thank you so much. It’s a complete pleasure and relief to listen to someone on the same page. You are in my top 3 of my go to for truth❤️
The wood chipper intro was the best! Andy and DJ love this show and can’t wait for the new MFCEO project and all the other new content coming. Do have a question.. will we be able to get all the content made by you on You Tube without them censoring the information?
MFCEO content is timeless
I listened to every MFCEO episode years ago and came back to the very beginning recently. The information is timeless and has absolutely changed the way I do business since I first heard the message. My business has grown exponentially over the last few years and a good portion of that is because of the information provided here. Thank you Andy and Vaughn!