Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
357. Andy, Dominick Izzo & DJ CTI: FBI Raid Trump's Mar-a-Lago Property, Meta's New Chat Bot Says 2020 Election Was Rigged & Paul Pelosi Jr.'s Business Trip
In today's episode, Andy & DJ are joined in the studio by entrepreneur and former cop Dominick Izzo. They discuss Eric Trump's conversation with Daily Mail about what really happened during the FBI raid on his father's Mar-a-Lago property, Meta's new chatbot answering a reporter's question on if it believes the 2020 election was rigged, and Paul Pelosi, Jr.'s Asian stock climbing 30% after his Asian trip with his mother.
356. Opportunity Through Struggle Ft. Lewis Caralla
In today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined in the studio by Georgia Tech's head football strength and conditioning coach, Lewis Caralla. They discuss society's narrative that you're incapable of achieving massive goals, how listening can make a huge difference to the younger generation, and the effort required to excel in your field of endeavor.
355. Q&AF: Good Times In Business, Applying Consumed Information & Most Important Thing When Setting A New Goal
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on what you should focus on when things are going well in business, how to apply the knowledge consumed from listening to the podcast, and the most important thing to remember when setting a new goal.
354. Q&AF: Responding To Customers' Difficult Questions, Being Too Aggressive Towards Your Goals & Leading People Older Than You
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how to respond to customers' difficult questions, if there is such a thing as being too aggressive when pursuing your goals, and what's the best way to lead individuals older than you.
353. Q&AF: Learning To Love Hard Things, Becoming An Approachable Leader & Brainstorming Sessions
In today's episode, Andy answers your questions on how you can learn to love the hard things that life requires for success, how leaders can make themselves more approachable to their employees, and what his brainstorming sessions consist of at the moment.
352. Andy & DJ CTI: Brittney Griner Verdict, MMA Fighter Takes Down NYC Assault Suspect & Nancy Pelosi Prepares To Visit DMZ With North Korea
In today's episode, Andy & DJ discuss the Russian court sentencing Brittney Griner to 9 years in prison for drug possession, an MMA fighter restraining an assault suspect in NYC, and Nancy Pelosi preparing to visit DMZ with North Korea.
This podcast has quickly became my new obsession. It is full of truth bombs and and explosive energy. It will make you think, laugh and get down right angry! Keep up the stellar work guys and God Bless!
This is by far the best overall podcast. Insightful, and delivered with unwavering truth and brutal honesty. I listen to this podcast faithfully! Thanks Andy!
Hey Andy, thanks for standing up. You are making a difference. Please don’t quit standing up and I agree with how discouraging it can and must be. Stay strong and keep fighting. I’m sorry you are getting so many craziness giving you a hard time. Hang in there. It will make a difference.