The show where busy professionals develop financial freedom through solid passive real estate investing
REIA 47 Michael Flight: Stable and Tradable Private Real Estate Investing
Stable and Tradable Private Real Estate Investing
Michael Flight is a real estate entrepreneur and Security Token evangelist, expert in single-tenant net-leased shopping centers and real estate traded on the blockchain. Beginning in1985 he has extensively partnered with some of the world’s most well-known banks, insurance companies, hedge funds and institutional investors.
Michael has been featured on CNBC, The Real Estate Guys, Bitcoin.com to name just a few and regularly speaks at many real estate, blockchain, and technology events. He is a published author and co-host of the Nothing But Net – NNN Show podcast and curator of the Chicago Blockchain Real Estate Collective.
· +Net Lease Properties are like Bonds Wrapped In real estate
· +Leases are guaranteed by major corporations
· +Tenants pay all expenses
· +Very popular for 1031 from apartments
· +Net lease fund can spread the risk over multiple tenants, geographies and properties
· +Blockchain is the rails of the new financial system
· +Blockchain allows for Tradable Private Real Estate
· +After 1 year accredited investors can trade their shares to non-accredited investors
Connect with Michael
REAI 46 Ken Van Liew: Burst the Chains of Unforgiving Debt and Explode Your Wealth!
Ken Van Liew
Burst the Chains of Unforgiving Debt and Explode Your Wealth!
Ken Van Liew started his professional career with 2 master’s degrees, a civil design engineering job and twins to support. All this underpinned with a six-figure debt and a burning desire to serve others.
Ten years later, he cut the ribbon on the development of a $17M dollar, 72,000 square feet, 113 bed assisted living facility. He parlayed this success into a Staten Island waterfront development. While attending a Tony Robbin's event in Hawaii, his waterfront development was terminated due to the World Trade Center tragedies.
After a full recovery and 19 years later Ken can authoritatively bring us the keys to the Modern Wealth Building Formula as the fastest track to building wealth.
Call to Action:
REIA 45 Jesse Russell: Environmentally Friendly and Efficient Housing Alternatives that Meet the Needs of the 21st Century Homeowner
Environmentally Friendly and Efficient Housing Alternatives that Meet the Needs of the 21st Century Homeowner
Jesse Russell brings 20+ years of experience in executive-level leadership, project management, construction, and land development. He is a philosophical leader in the shifting movement in how people view housing and, more importantly, how they live their lives. The popularity and demand for the avant-garde homes that his company brings to market is reflected in the 20% returns they routinely bring to their private equity investors.
• Building the first house – The Hiatus. Sold everything I owned. Moved back to Bend. And built the first house.
• Building the first development – Hiatus Benham. Raised equity investment. Eventually, paid back investors with a 20+ IRR
• Current Projects – Hiatus Roanoke, Hiatus Roosevelt, Hiatus Penn
• Hiatus Capital Fund – a way for people to invest in our projects
Connect with Jesse:
REIA 44 Eloy Retana: From IT Professional to Real Estate Investor
From IT Professional to Real Estate Investor
Eloy Retana is not only a real investor but he is also the author of the book The Top 3 Reasons to Invest in Mobil Home Parks. Today we will explore why during the pandemic, mobile home parks have outperformed all other real estate asset classes and why they just might be a safer asset for passive real estate investors to be invested in as we enter a period of economic uncertainty.
How do you cultivate a mindset to rebuild after losing everything in 2008?
● How’d you get into real estate? I thought IT guys had it made, why make the switch to Real Estate?
● How did you find out about multifamily?
● What compelled you to make the transition to Mobile Home Parks?
● How have your MHP’s faired during the lockdown?
● Why Florida? With an expected economic recession looming and bank lending tightening its rules, what opportunities do you see going forward?
● What do you feel are the keys to successful partnerships?
● What’s next for Apex Communities?
Connect With Eloy:
REIA 43 Chris Prefontaine: Navigate the Waters of the Next Recession and Come Out Swimming on Top
Navigate the Waters of the Next Recession and Come Out Swimming on Top
Chris Prefontain is a 3-time bestselling author who has been through several real estate cycles understands the challenges of real estate investing and is ready to give us clarity on how we can successfully navigate the constantly changing real estate investment environment.
· What is the Perfect Triangle?
· What are your best suggestions for navigating the currents of today's chaotic financial and economic waters?
· How is the best way to handle the next recession?
· How can a busy and fulfilled professional add secondary passive income while remaining committed to following their calling?
· What does it mean to buy and sell on terms?
· How does this type of real estate strategy compare to flipping, rehabbing, wholesaling, or even renting?
· What are the biggest lessons you learned from the crash of 2008 and how can we benefit from your expertise?
Connect with Chris:
· Free webinar: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/webinar
· Free strategy call: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/action
· Free book: www.freesrecbook.comhttps
REIA 42 Trevor Oldham: How To Breakthrough The Noise Of Podcast Guesting
How To Breakthrough The Noise Of Podcast Guesting
Trevor Oldham is the Founder and CEO of Podcasting You. A podcast booking agency that helps real estate investors generate more exposure and money for their business through prove podcast guest marketing strategies.
• - Why you should do podcast guesting
• - The value in podcast guesting
• - How to craft your story
• - Which shows to target
• - How to develop a pitch hosts love
• - How to prepare for your interview
• - How to lead generate from your interview
Connect with Trevor:
Dr. Lomax does such a good job covering a variety of topics. The guests offer valuable insight as well. I would recommend this podcast to anyone looking to be inspired and informed!
Recently discovered podcast. Great guests and content
Must-Listen For Real Estate Investing 101 Tips and Tricks!
Just discovered this show from a Facebook group! I love hearing from the guests with remarkable stories of finding hidden gems of real estate to invest in and how to create cashflow from real estate investing (and having an abundance mentality!) It’s also nice that you can listen to the audio or watch the host and guest on video. Great show!