1. How to make the first friendship move – and how to move on from a friendship with kindness and clarity.
2. The advice Reese passes down to her kids about the three types of people you meet in life.
3. Reese’s Hollywood experience as a young woman – and the solidarity she found in the Time’s Up movement.
4. How Elle Woods – in all her iconic glory – hilariously showed up while Reese was on real-life jury duty.
5. Where Reese, Abby, and Glennon come down on Glennon’s take that most women feel they are either too much or not enough.
Reese Witherspoon, is an award-winning actress, entrepreneur, producer, and New York Times bestselling author. She won an Academy Award® for her portrayal of June Carter Cash in Walk the Line and was later nominated in that same category for Wild in 2014, which she also produced. Witherspoon also starred in beloved films Sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blonde, and Election, as well as award-winning television series’ “Big Little Lies,” “Little Fires Everywhere,” and “The Morning Show.” Other film credits include Disney’s A Wrinkle in Time, Universal Pictures’ animated musical comedy Sing and Sing 2. In addition to her acting and producer roles, Witherspoon is an author and entrepreneur. In 2016, she established Hello Sunshine, a media brand and content company dedicated to female authorship and storytelling across all platforms. Hello Sunshine is also home to Reese’s Book Club and Reese’s YA Book Club, which focuses on storytelling with women at the center. Witherspoon recently sold Hello Sunshine to Blackstone in September 2021. Now Hello Sunshine is the cornerstone of a larger media company called Candle Media. Witherspoon is an advocate and activist for women’s issues across the globe.
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices