Rene Brent is Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Relapse prevention specialist an #1 International Bestseller author of the book How Big Is Your BUT?. She is an international speaker and on faculty for The Institute of Interpersonal Hypnotherapy. Rene has been an RN for over 25 years and has worked in ICU, Trauma/ER and Recovery Room. She helps her clients use the power of the deep inner mind to release blocks , let go of addictive behavior and reach personal and professional goals. She is passionate about teaching people how to Practice Happy and becoming a Happiness Hunter.
Rene Brent Vroom Veer Stories
* As an ER nurse, she was always connecting to patients and helping them calm down
* Went through a difficult divorce; brought up wounds from childhood and an alcoholic mother
* Embraced the "F word"; Forgiveness. Forgave her mother and her ex-husband
* Found a hypnotherapist to help her heal; she immediately knew it was her calling
* How people can get addicted to emotions; rage, anger, worry, even whining
* How to feel emotions in your body and to breathe and connect to that "felt sense"
* How to stop worrying about worrying and reprogram your subconscious mind with positive loops
Rene Brent Links
Practice Happy Now
Rene Brent Hypnosis