For all the new technologies and buzzwords in the fashion industry, there are still too many samples and garments being made and later thrown away. Maybe an apparel business has implemented technology, but does that mean that they are really being innovative?
Ram Sareen breaks down the difference between "renovating" an apparel business model and actually "innovating" with a new paradigm. He warns not to get too excited about fashion technology that fails to address the root of a problem, whether it's in product development, production, or retail.
Tukatalks is the show where fashion industry experts share what NOT to do.
Ram Sareen's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tukatech/
Ram Sareen's Twitter: https://twitter.com/RamKSareen1
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TUKATALKS
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tukatalks
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/372...
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tukatalks/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tukatalks/
#fashionpodcast #fashiontechnology #whatNOTtodo