Daily U.S. political updates for the Resistance, brought to you by Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin.
RL The Weekly | 05.29.2020 | This week's top 5: 1. Massive grief and anger of where our Country is right now with Covid-19 + the murder of George Floyd + our responsibility to become actively anti-racist
This live today is based around the massive grief and anger of where our Country is right now with Covid-19 + the murder of George Floyd + our responsibility to learn how to become actively anti-racist.
Please join us for daily conversations regarding all of these topics and more for as little as $2/month. Patreon.com/ResistanceLive
RL The Weekly | 05.22.2020 | This week's top five: 1. Grave numbers of COVID and the impact of re-opening procedures
Today's top 5:
Before we start today, we wanted to give thanks for all of you for the kind words on behalf of the Gaia Leadership Project for the overwhelming outpour of support for the loss of our very own, Megan Baker.
1. We are coming up to a grave number from COVID-19 and there's no way to get through something like this without impact. Thoughts on reopening procedure.
2. How do we confront reopening and reopening with community.
3. Case number and death rate manipulation in some states.
4. Information about the study on hydroxychloroquine with COVID, 25-35% chance higher of dying.
5. We have to do hard things right now through this time, the more creative we can be to nurture and nourish ourselves while we stay in our homes.
Please join us on Patreon.com/ResistanceLive for less than .02 cents/ day to get daily conversations Monday through Friday.
RL The Weekly | 04.24.2020 | This week's top five: 1. The President's insane comments about disinfectant and sunlight, and a few words on the 25th Amendment
This Week's Top Five:
1. The President's insane comments about disinfectant and sunlight, and a few words on the 25th Amendment
2. Trump threatens to defund the Post Office; why you should still work for vote by mail locally and nationwide
3. Trump's latest immigration ban, and why it isn't what it claims to be
4. Antibody testing in LA and NY shows that huge percentages of the public are infected and don't know it; STAY HOME
5. The UN flags concerns about famine conditions in certain parts of the world; DON'T HOARD and we stand a chance of being ok
And lastly, please engage in conscious mental health care right now. We're in this for the long haul. Much love to all of you. XO E
Tomorrow is my birthday. Please make a donation to the LA Food Bank for my birthday fundraiser and support families who are food insecure. Go fund me
If you like this broadcast, please join us for the daily #ResistanceLive over on Patreon for as little as $2/month: patreon.com/ResistanceLive
RL The Weekly | 04.017.2020 | This week's top five: 1. Trump's meaningless guidelines to "reopen" the country, and how the governors are responding
If you like this broadcast, join us for the daily over on Patreon for as little as $2/month, five days a week. patreon.com/ResistanceLive
Also, I am fundraising for the LA County Food Bank for my birthday, right here. Please consider making a donation.
This week's top five:
1. Trump's meaningless guidelines to "reopen" the country, and how the governors are responding
2. The death rates and what the current projections mean
3. Trump's incitement of his base to protest shutdowns
4. Food supply chain issues, and why you should donate money to food banks
5. Prisons and detention camps are very much at risk right now
and a +1-- please monitor your mental health right now and prepare to be in this for the long haul.
Hang in there. Much love, all.
RL The Weekly | 04.02.2020
Please join us on Patreon.com/ResistanceLive for daily broadcasts of the most important topics
RL The Weekly | 03.20.2020 | This week's top 5: 1. Lockdown, and staying sane through it all
This week's top 5:
1. Lockdown, and staying sane through it all
2. Spend some of your time at home working to establish vote-by-mail nationwide; here's how
3. If you can sew or have a 3D printer, your skills are needed now for medical workers
4. Build connection and community now-- some strategies
5. Call your senators and demand individual financial support for Americans; millions lost jobs this week and need it.
Plus one: focus on your mental and physical health this weekend. This is a marathon and not a sprint. Much love to all of you. Stay healthy.
Before the lockdown, we decided to run Haven, our 28 day program of respite and relief, again in April. We're still doing it. It's virtual and will give you a little bit of peace and grounding every day. Join us: gaialeadershipproject.com/haven
Join us on Patreon.com/ResistanceLive for daily videos on topics that are important to you
Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin in this weekly podcast motivates me to do more to counter the terrible things that this administration is doing . She is a very caring activist and has a unique ability to summarize the week’s news events that point to this president leading our country down a path of fascism.
If you believe that this is how she really is behind the curtain..then I’ve got a job at the Ellen show that you’re going to just LoVe. Don’t connect your own resistance to her. Don’t let her hype you up. Cause when you find out how she is..it may hurt your feelings. And if you have Melanin?!?
Sis, sis...no ma’am. Find a different podcast. We’ve been used enough.
Fun fact of these “resistance podcasts”
These silly shows are absolutely ridiculous. If you have a podcast based on “resisting the Trump regime” and nothing else, I can promise you this woman is not being completely honest with you. This emotional woman is just spouting about what she feels and bounces around vague topics in an unlistenable manner. You can hear the mental illness that was enhanced when big bad orange man went into office. These people need help, not listeners.
5 Yikes out of 5