This episode of Keep What You Earn helps listeners understand the different options available for retirement savings, so they can take action and plan for their future.
"The more you do now for your future self, the more you'll be able to take action early and often."
Jessica Searcy Kmetty is the President and CEO of Searcy Financial, a fee only registered investment adviser and financial planning firm. Jessica assists retirement plan sponsors with their leadership, stewardship, and governance responsibilities in managing retirement plans and helping both them and their employees retire with dignity. Jessica also works with blended families, divorced women and families with special needs children trying to build wealth and provide for children in a nontraditional family situation.
As a business owner, it can be stressful to think about saving for retirement on top of all the other things that put pressure on you. It's important to understand the different options available to you in order to make the best decision for your situation.
In this episode, you will hear the following:
1. The different options available for retirement savings for entrepreneurs, including traditional and Roth IRAs and solo 401Ks.
2. The benefits and drawbacks of traditional and Roth IRAs.
3. The importance of taking action early and often when saving for retirement.
Connect with Jessica:
Connect with Me:
* Find everything you need at www.keepwhatyouearn.com! https://www.keepwhatyouearn.com/
* Questions about this episode? Text me!: https://my.community.com/shannonweinsteincpa
* Chat about this episode in the Keep What You Earn Community – http://keepwhatyouearn.circle.so
* Related episodes:
161. Should I Wait Till I Make Money Before Starting a Business?
164. My Advice on Going After Something BIG
168. Riches Aren't Always in Niches
* Hire us: https://www.fitnancialsolutions.com/accounting
* Find me on IG @shannonweinstein
* Meet me face-to-face on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMlIuZsrllp1Uc_MlhriLvQ
* Featured in Yahoo Finance! Read more here: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-bookkeepers-accountants-watch-2021-113800161.html
The information contained in this podcast is intended for educational purposes only and is not individual tax advice. Please consult a qualified professional before implementing anything you learn.