Political Comedy show featuring Royce Lopez and Mersh of More Like Radio
Revenge of the Cis: September 17th, 2021 - Revenge of the Cis – More Like Radio
Episode 888: No Fly Zone
– As many as 10 civilians, including up to 7 children, were tragically killed in that strike. Moreover, we now assess that it is unlikely that the vehicle and those who died were associated with ISIS-K….It was a mistake.
– Man Follows And Harasses Woman In Store For Not Wearing Mask
– J-SONY- Press Release
Revenge of the Cis: September 16th, 2021 - Revenge of the Cis – More Like Radio
Episode 887: Papers Please
– Vaccine Requirements Work’: Biden Meets With Business Leaders on Covid Response
– Jim Breuer Rants On Vaccine Mandates For His Comedy Shows
– When the Twin Towers came down, many animal-eaters died.
Revenge of the Cis: September 14th, 2021 - Revenge of the Cis – More Like Radio
Episode 886: I Didn’t Know He Was Sick
– R.I.P. Norm Macdonald
– Growing Backlash Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
– The Met Gala is a joke
Revenge of the Cis: September 13th, 2021 - Revenge of the Cis – More Like Radio
Episode 885: Recall Newsome
– The Increasing Danger of America’s Domestic Terrorism
– San Fernando Valley residents have trouble casting recall ballots
– Rose McGowan ACCUSES Newsom’s Wife Of Bribery To Suppress Weinstein Scandal
Revenge of the Cis: September 10th, 2021 - Revenge of the Cis – More Like Radio
Episode 884: Often Forget
– DeSantis fights back against Biden
– Fauci puff piece
– Plastic Sugar Daddy
Revenge of the Cis: September 9th, 2021 - Revenge of the Cis – More Like Radio
Episode 883: The Hook
– Justice Department Plans to Sue Texas Over Anti-Abortion Law
– Larry Elder and the Egg
– Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans
How did I not know about the show years ago? Years wasted.
The show is literally the best show in America. You can’t beat it. Donate to their Patreon for five bucks a month and get their entire library that will not be here on iTunes/YouTube. Also, you get an extra show a week there. These guys talk normal like someone you know without all the virtue signaling and pandering. Complete gem, best show in the world!
Jones brought me here.
Better than the alternative
These two go together like peanut butter and salt water. They don’t always have the most entertaining shows, but nine out of ten they’re more entertaining then Matt Walsh or The Salty Cracker.