Anyone who launches a new business called "Coco's Cocktail Caravan" must be interesting. This week's guest is Robin Pajaro, who has had one of the most adventurous journeys we've heard. At 20, she took a trip to Africa and ends up not coming home for 3 years. She then sailed the seas as a chef on private yachts. She also attended culinary school and spent 25 years in the hospitality industry. Years after working super-hard to establish a name for herself in the Ritz Carlton empire plus a few other gigs, a very unusual offer draws her back into the business and leads her to her passion again--and to a super fun second act. (Or is it 3rd? or 4th?) Either way, Robin's story is a wild ride that you'll love!
• More about Robin Pajaro: https://www.themobilecoco.com/about
• Episode Content: https://pickleballmediahq.com/blog/robin-pajaro-interview-former-chef-gets-her-groove-back
• This Week's Sponsor LoveMyHeartStudy
• This Week's Sponsor Capital Advantage: https://capitaladvantage.com/podcast/
• Subscribe to the I Used to be Somebody newsletter: https://pickleballmediahq.com/contact/subscribe