Join your host Dr. Matt Driscoll and his guest Erica Ebert, founder and co-owner of Balance Yoga, as they do a deep dive into changing the brain. In this episode you will learn:
1. What is neuroplasticity?
2. A few examples of neuroplasticity in everyday life.
3. How Erica using mindfulness to impact her clients brains.
4. Re-wiring the brain through: "Fight, Flight and Freeze."
5. How social media is changing our brains and behaviors.
6. How mindfulness, yoga and meditation promotes a healthy brain.
7. How Erica "Wins the Day."
8. What Erica has coming up in 2019 with her yoga studio and position at Webster School Districts.
9. Connect with Erica online at:
10. Where she would take a friend who has never been to Rochester.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/dr-matt-driscoll/support