Nicole Ritter is a Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Health and Life Coach. Website: https://www.mrsnicoleritter.com . IG: https://www.instagram.com/itsnicoleritter
Nicole is passionate about showing women how to overcome their health challenges by getting to the root of their issues so that they may truly thrive in health and in life. She specializes in gut health and has helped her clients with issues such as IBS, bloating, constipation, psoriasis, eczema, fibromyalgia and leaky gut.
She began her own health and wellness journey three years ago to find answers to her health problems. Nicole helps people naturally heal through food, lose weight, identify food sensitivities, and improve their overall health and well being through customized Nutrition Counseling and Health Coaching.
We explore how food, ideas, and people can affect our health and ways to embrace self-care while honoring our other commitments and relationships. Podcast Questions.
1. When you meet with clients what are the top three things that they are suffering from and what are the causes or triggers?
2. How do you encourage and help them manage these issues and reclaim their health? On your website you discuss giving clients daily protocols.
3. What is holistic nutrition and inspired you to study it?
4. How did you turn your dream into a reality?
5. What challenges do you still face and how do you overcome them?
6. Holistic and functional doctors like Dr. Mark Hyman have recently highlighted the importance of gut health! How can we heal our guts and why should we? How do you help your clients do this?
7. There are so many diets: keto, Mediterranean, vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, paleo etc. what is best for optimal health?
8. How can people use food to regulate their and their children’s emotions?
9. What meal prep tips could you share with busy professionals, educators, parents, and founders?
10. How did you help yourself to bloom into the person you are today and how are you helping others to bloom?
11. If someone listened to this podcast episode and only took away two habits that they should integrate in their lives what would they be?
12. How can our audience connect with you?. Connect with Dr. Stephanie Akoumany Website: http://justbloom.io IG @dr.stephanieakoumany https://www.instagram.com/dr.stephanieakoumany/.
Email: Stephanie.email@example.com Dr. Stephanie Akoumany Featured Work:
- May 2019 article on Bloom Wellness Summit and how schools can make girls’ and their teachers wellness a priority on Johns Hopkins Center for Adolescent Health’s Blog https://www.jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/center-for-adolescent-health/blog/bloom-wellness-summit.
-National Association of Independent Schools Interview on Self-Care and Mindfulness Strategies For Educators following my workshop presentation at the 2018 NAIS POCC Conference https://youtu.be/w6p-Fyip5d0
-2009 Introduction of President Barack Obama at a televised White House press conference advocating for increased Pell Grants for college students from low to middle socio-economic statuses. https://www.c-span.org/video/?285476-1/president-obama-remarks-higher-education-policy
Set Your Intentions. Plant Your Seeds. 🌱
Design the Life and Community You Want! Let’s Bloom! Music: Petit Biscuit. Sunset Lover. 2015. Album Available at http://smarturl.it/PB_Presence