One of the practices I recommend for nearly all of my clients across the board is the self-pleasure practice. Also referred to as mindful erotic practice, the art of skillful self-pleasure is one of the most valuable and effective tools for awakening and expanding our sensual capacity (that is the ability to feel more and more sensation in the body) as well as the path to igniting our sexual arousal and activating desire.
In this podcast you will learn:
· WHY you should care about self-pleasure!
· Why NOT being in a relationship makes it easier and even more important to have a regular practice.
· What does neuroplasticity have to do with pleasure and arousal?
· Why our brains are not trained to automatically notice pleasure.
· How to use self- pleasure to release negative emotions, increase orgasmic capacity and re-wire the body and brain.
· Self-pleasure tips and a simple structure to help you get started with your own practice.
How to overcome the common obstacles to cultivating your own self-pleasure practice.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/sextalkcafe/support