About Alison Donaghey
Alison believes that worthiness is the foundation of EVERYTHING we do. We can connect with our worth internally and have a strong foundation in life, or we can connect with it externally and have a foundation built on sand.
Life is truly more remarkable when we can learn to reclaim the worth, we were born with.
Alison has a background in psychology, criminology, and sociology, was a single mom on welfare when she started her biz and is an international best-selling author.
On This Episode:
1. Reasons why it’s hard to find your value.
2. The effects of not knowing your value and worth.
3. How to find your value and worth.
4. What is ‘trauma sharing’, and why it’s unhealthy.
5. Unhealthy effects of staying in victim mode.
6. How to foster more healthy relationships by connecting deeper with your worth.
7. What it means to “see yourself”, and “see others.”
8. Why Self compassion naturally causes us to be kind to others.
Connect with Alison:
LinkedIn and Twitter: @alisondonaghey
FREE DOWNLOADS FROM ALISON:
Tired of giving your worth away? Want to own your life and stop putting you happiness in other people’s hands? Go here to Reclaim Your Worth… because you are worth it.
Want a simple 5 step process that helps when you are under stress so that you can stay connected to your worth? Grab this FREE BRAVE process. Connect with Ed: