Today's C-Sweet Talks episode features Dr. Bonnie Wims, a counseling psychologist with Dr. Bonnie Wims & Associates!
Dr. Wims, along with hosts Dianne Gubin & Beth Hilbing, discusses topics including:
- Unique challenges for women, profesionally and personally
- Women in executive leadership having difficulty forming a business network or peer group
- Implications for men and women working together in a post-"Me Too" world
- How trauma may impact personal and professional choices
- Women and financial behavior and anxiety
- What therapy can do for all
C-Sweet Talks is a podcast by C-Sweet featuring women entrepreneurs, executives, and innovators that takes you inside the most interesting businesses and industries today.
To get involved with C-Sweet, please visit: https://csweet.org/