You might have heard Susan Ciminelli's expert advice in Season 1, Episode 13 of the H2BAR Podcast. Her advice was extremely popular so we are excited to have her back!
Susan Ciminelli is a world-renowned holistic health, beauty and wellness guru with an unrivaled approach to skincare. For nearly 35 years, the elite have experienced firsthand her innate ability to identify the root of any skin concern and how to bring the body back into balance. Susan is known for her "Ciminelli Glow" and has traveled the world cultivating treatments to help A-lister’s like Jennifer Lopez, Kate Moss, and Cindy Crawford.
In this new episode on Season 2, we spoke with Susan Ciminelli about topics the How to be a Redhead asked us after her 1st episode aired:
1. We got a ton of questions on finding the right skin regimen for the morning and evening. We also saw a Facebook live video you did on your page talking about how to use your products in the proper steps. What regimen do you recommend to your clients day and night?
2. Let’s discuss mature skin. What are your top tips for someone who is looking to implement a skin regimen over the age of 50?
3. What can a redhead do about red skin? How about breakouts?
4. How do you go from winter to spring/summer with your skin products to avoid oily skin?
5. What skin treatment do you recommend to someone who is new to pampering their skin? Would it be a facial?
6. What do redheads do about blackheads?
Podcast notes: https://howtobearedhead.com/podcast-s2-ep8-with-skin-guru-susan-ciminelli-part-2/