We are all looking to make a difference but all too often, we do not realise the impact we have made.
Brought to you by The Austen Bronte Consultancy, 'The Power of Privilege and Allyship' podcast showcases the positive impact of using privilege to maximise allyship and transform lives.
In this episode, Dr. Funke Abimbola (CEO and Founder of The Austen Bronte Consultancy) interviews Dr. Jay Park (who recently passed his final year medical school exams at the University of Edinburgh) and Faith Roman (a medical student at Queen's University Belfast medical school).
Both Dr. Park and Faith were awarded bursaries as part of the 2021 Akindolie Medical Scholarship.
Please subscribe, rate and share with your friends, family, colleagues and network!
More about The Austen Bronte Consultancy at:
Email us at: PersonalAssistant@FunkeAbimbola.com
Follow us on Twitter:
- The podcast: @AllyshipPodcast
- Funke: @Champ1Diversity
- Jay: @drjayparky
Connect on Instagram:
- The Austen Bronte Consultancy: @theaustenbronteconsultancy
Connect with us on LinkedIn:
- Dr. Funke Abimbola MBE - https://www.linkedin.com/in/funkeabimbola/
- Dr. Jay Park - https://www.linkedin.com/in/drjaypark/
- Faith Roman - https://www.linkedin.com/in/faith-roman-824335200/