Sacred Geometry: Understanding the Underling Meanings of Shapes + Patterns
In this episode of Unboxing God, we talk about sacred geometry and the meaning and connection of certain shapes, like the square, circle, and triangle. Is the ultimate answer in the Great Architect or just a series of extremely unlikely coincidences? Paying attention to your surroundings reveals patterns appearing all around us both in nature and in human made structures; we take a closer look at how this is especially true of the golden ratio.
We also try to unbox the number five, and the irrationality of pi and phi. It is important to that from our earliest days humans have been using images, shapes, and numbers to represent our understanding of the universe. But we also need to understand that there’s still so much more we don’t know and highly unlikely that we will ever achieve the theory of everything.
Listen in to learn how sacred geometry brings healing, harmony, and rebalancing on every level. You will also understand why the triangle is the magic shape uniting the body, mind, and spirit.
What you will learn:
· How sacred geometry deals with more than proportions of geometric figures, but also with forms and structures of natural objects.
· My struggle with finding balance with any two things and the solution of some possible third option.
· The circle - is the undifferentiated unity and a sign of completion.
· A snippet of Devon’s interview - she’s a freemason and has been interested in satanic literature since she was a child.
· Unboxing the number five - the Fibonacci Sequence and the golden ratio and how by paying attention you can see patterns appearing all over.
· Leonardo da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man mystery - on whether he used the golden ratio or not.
· How sacred geometry supposedly connects the inner with the outer in unity.
· The triangle - represents the union of our body, mind, and spirit and is the symbol that underlies all other symbols. It is the magic shape.
· Why we’ll never achieve the theory of everything but can be inspired by the natural phenomena we can see all around us.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/unboxinggod/support