Accepting Jesus as our Lord and Savior is only the start, why do we say
There must be a hunger to know Him, to seek Him, to have that
personal relationship with Him on a daily basis.
• Salvation is the starting gate. Reading, and abiding in His word to
find a further revelation of Him is another step.
• Paul had an initial meeting with Jesus on the road to Damascus,
but in Philippians he says: “That I may know him and the power
of His resurrection.”
• God is Love, and that is to be our expression to this earth.
• Psalms 51 “Create in me a clean heart, oh God.”
• Start where you are and seek the Lord, by opening your heart.
• Ask Him to show you what to do, how to do it. Then do it.
And without faith it is impossible to please him, for he who comes to
God must believe that He is, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek
And He said to them, “Why are you so timid? How is it that you have
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
“And everyone who hears these words of Mine, and does not act upon
them will be like a foolish man, who build his house upon the sand.
Looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great
God and Savior, Christ Jesus;
For today in the city of David there has been born for you a savior, who
is Christ the Lord.
13. “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes He will guide you into all
the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He
hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.
14. “He shall glorify Me; for He shall take of Mine, and shall disclose it
1 John 4:7
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone
who loves is born of God and knows God.
A Psalm of David. A prayer for Pardon.
“Return to your house and describe what great things God has done for
you.” And he went away, proclaiming throughout the whole city what
great things Jesus had done for him.
• If you are saved, you accept Christ as your savior and Lord, That’s
really the starting gate.
• If you read it (the bible) and you find a revelation of the Lord, you
are reading it right.
• Once you become a Christian your mindset has to change, you
have to love.
• And hey, the scripture jumps off of the page and where does it
land? In my heart.
• Paul knew that there was more to who the Lord was than what
was first experienced on the road to Damascus.
• The Lord knows exactly what is in our hearts.
To find an honest relationship with God the Father, Jesus the Son, and
the Holy Spirit beyond simple salvation. To know His love for us and