Whether you're taking a "Workation" to really dive deep to work ON your business instead of in it, or you're ready to uplevel to adding destination events to your business bottom line - it's a great strategy!
On our SCB at Sea: Inside Out Business Retreat, Lindy Strong and I will be helping you transform your life and your business from the inside out. Inner healing, removing blocks that keep you stuck, shifting limiting mindsets, accessing heaven for strategies, and getting the message of your destiny out to the world. Join Us! http://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/cruise
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Traci Buckley is not your traditional event strategist or production manager, and Live Your Bliss Travel is not your typical travel agency. As CEO and Owner, Traci’s greatest joy comes from helping others create those “magical moments”... memories that last a lifetime, whether it is a business event, retreat, or vacation. She brings over 30 years of experience in event production in corporate America and private industry to your special event. Traci helps you create more business success, make a bigger difference, and have the freedom you desire. Her signature “Passport to Success System” ensures your journey is easy, profitable, and fun. In addition, Traci’s can book any location you desire, such as castles, private yachts, villas, retreat centers, and cruises.
Client experience is key
More growth and transformation possible away from the familiar
Better, longer-lasting impact by NOT fire hosing in a rushed conference
Shortest recommended: 2 days of content and 1 day of activity/bonding
Catering is a big issue - cruise solves that
Unique bonding and memory-making activities
Cruise has better deposit and penalty structure than hotels
Hiring an event manager takes the burden of the details off you
Look for BOTH best pricing and best value
Any size groups, team building and VIP intensives
Safety and security in all locations
Begin planning 12 months out for best pricing and options
- 1 bottle of wine or champagne, and a 6-pk of soda or water is allowed in your luggage (carry-on recommended), but no spirits.
- Roll your clothes for less wrinkling, as no irons in the staterooms
- All ships have pressing or dry cleaning services, Some ships have laundry facilities
- Mandatory Muster safety drill can be fun!
- Check in online and print boarding pass and luggage tags before arriving at port
1) You get to create an unforgettable client experience with the possibilities of participants bonding for life.
2) Participants’ transformation through inner healing and work, or focused attention on their business can change the trajectory of their life and accelerate their business growth.
3) Conversion rates for products/programs offered increase from 20-25% to 60-70%, making it a terrific business strategy.
Contact Traci at http://BlissTravelandEvents.com
Join the SCB Cruise! http://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/cruise
Welcome to the Spirit-Centered Business podcast where we blend the spiritual with the practical for supernatural results. The Next Age of doing business by being spirit-centered is coming together in collaboration, working with spiritual principles, and knowing our destiny. We showcase experts in Spiritual principles, Business principles, or both. Each week brings fresh inspiration and insight!
If you’re ready to align with your destiny and discover the destiny of your business, join us! We are entrepreneurs, leaders, and business professionals who take the power of the spirit realm in...