Everything you need to know about baseball law and the ongoing class-action lawsuit brought by minor league players against Major League Baseball alleging a violation of minimum wage law.
1) 7:33 — Garrett Broshuis, lead attorney in the MiLB case, gives us his background in the minors and transition into the law
2) 11:42 — Procedural history and how the case came together
3) 18:01 — Role of Curt Flood
4) 25:33 — Impact of MLB cutting MiLB teams
5) 30:24 — “Save America's Pastime Act” and baseball’s lobbying efforts to avoid minimum wage laws.
Have a question or something you want us to cover next episode? Drop us a DM on Instagram or Twitter:
Dan Wallach (@WallachLegal)
Dan Lust (@SportsLawLust)
The Show (@ConDetrimental)