There are a handful of people in the whisky world that not only become the face of brand(s) they represent but become the face of the industry as a whole. Simon Brooking is one of these good people. When it comes to his own brands; Ardmore, Auchentoshen, Bowmore, Glen Garioch, and Laphroaig, well, one can not think of the brand without Simon's face coming to their mind. For us, we can't think of the whisky industry without Simon being a part of that mental picture. We had a great conversation with Simon Brooking and we want to share it with you, the listener.
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- Blue Yeti for making great microphones
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing