...we hope that got your attention!
Yes, Joshua and Jason announce a very special project with Catoctin Creek and, yes, Kilchoman distillery!
On top of this Becky Harris, Catoctin Creek's Chief Distiller and Owner, discusses how distilling the whisky for this project is different from all other whisky they distilled. Plus, Scott Harris, Becky's husband, General Manager, and owner of Catoctin Creek, brings us up-to-date regarding the tariffs on American whisky exported to Europe and his fight to lift the tariffs to help protect American jobs.
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing