Shahlaa is struggling with the demands of work and family.
To find help via talking therapies you can either go to your GP or the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) bacp.co.uk or bps.org.uk - they should be HCPC registered.
Other helpful organisations:
- MIND - www.mind.co.uk
- NSPCC - www.nspcc/org/uk
- Womens Aid - www.womensaid.org.uk
- Working Families - www.workingfamilies.org.uk
- Netmums - www.netmums.com/support
- Action for Children - www.actionforchildren.org.uk
- Home Start - www.home-start.org.uk
- National Domestic Violence Helpline 0808 2000 247 (run in partnership with Women’s Aid and Refuge)
You will find the transcript for episode 6 here.
How Did We Get Here? is a Somethin' Else Production. For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy