Hi Guys, welcome to the podcast. In the debut episode I talk about the time when I was 25 and 26 years old and I worked for the Championship New York Yankees. I was The Massage Therapist and Healer for the team for two years and travelled full time with the squad. It was a huge huge adventure, and provided some valuable life lessons at a time when I was still being shaped into a man.
Here are 6 things I learned at a young age, while working with The New York Yankees.
1. KISS Keep it Simple Stupid -Simplicity is Purity
2. Come Back Tomorrow- losing is part of life, come back to win the next day
3. You Gotta have Antenna 30 feet out of your head -everything is energy
4. Just Shut Up and work hard when you are young- be humble and train consistently
5. Be HUNGRY- have energy in your eyes
6. Ice Water in The Veins- We train to master our own mind
My illustrious career has allowed me to build incredible connections with interesting, healers, scientists teachers and guides. Stay tuned for subsequent episodes, where I have discussions about the process of cultivating mastery. The Jai Sugrim Method, is all about living the best life possible, by modelling excellence and training positive habits.