294 episodes

Sketchy is a weekly podcast about animation and artwork in television, films, comics and more. Each week, the hosts discuss a new cartoon while trying their best to stay on topic.

Sketchy Dr. C and Nukem

    • TV & Film
    • 4.6 • 37 Ratings

Sketchy is a weekly podcast about animation and artwork in television, films, comics and more. Each week, the hosts discuss a new cartoon while trying their best to stay on topic.

    Epsode 295 - Disney Pixar's Onward

    Epsode 295 - Disney Pixar's Onward

    Hey listeners, hope you had a great summer! This week the Sketchy crew are reviewing 2020's release of Onward from Disney & Pixar. We get into some personal details and why this is a great film that failed in the box office, though there may be other reasons for that.

    Follow us everywhere at www.sketchypodcast.com

    • 1 hr 20 min
    Episode 294 - Bill Hicks - An American Story

    Episode 294 - Bill Hicks - An American Story

    Hey folks, we delve into the partially animated documentary "Bill Hicks: An American Story" with a few drug inspired tangents. Hope you enjoy and new episodes will be coming soon!

    And find us everywhere at Sketchypodcast.com

    • 1 hr 16 min
    Episode 293 - Spirited Away

    Episode 293 - Spirited Away

    This week, we review 2001's "Spirited Away" by Studio Ghibli and directged by Hayao Miyazaki. We get into tangents, vomit, and even the musical Grease. And we do hope you enjoy this fun filled episode. Thanks! Find us on the top podcasting platforms, share us, and write suggestions for us to review at SketchyPodcast@gmail.com

    Find us everywhere at Sketchypodcast.com

    • 1 hr 13 min
    Episode 292 - WTF 101

    Episode 292 - WTF 101

    This week we cover Dropout.TV's "WTF 101" an educational show with a lot of adult humor and truly shocking facts about science, nature, and history. We also have a game of more true or false facts at the end of the show!

    Watch the first episode of WTF 101 free
    WTF 101 Episode 1 - Parasites

    And find us everywhere at Sketchypodcast.com

    • 1 hr 33 min
    Episode 291 - Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland

    Episode 291 - Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland

    Hey everyone, this week Ingrid and Nukem review 1992's Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland. Ryan joins in to recount his feelings on the film.

    Find us everywhere at Sketchypodcast.com

    We're now on Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher & Podchaser!

    • 1 hr 13 min
    Episode 290 - Tom & Jerry

    Episode 290 - Tom & Jerry

    This week, we review some Halloween classics from Tom & Jerry and Merry Melodies.

    Find us everywhere at Sketchypodcast.com

    We're now on Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher & Podchaser!

    • 1 hr 8 min

Customer Reviews

4.6 out of 5
37 Ratings

37 Ratings

CapitalGozer ,

Plus and Minus

Please keep the current trio line up AND NEVER CHANGE IT. Every other fill-in or guest on the podcast has been either not effective, or a complete talkaholic me-monster. You guys are PERFECT right now. Thank you for the consideration, my babies. Never stop doing this podcast.
Play with owls.
I lub you forevs.

PS-For anyone on the fence about listening to these guys, just do it. 95% chance you'll thank me. Other 5%? -It's not for you.

Nerds_of_Gore ,

Random Laughfest

I enjoy this show a great deal. The hosts review animation from an everyman’s point of view with random bits of facts and knowledge to legitimate it all. The topic goes off the rails, but it just adds to the humor and understanding of their critiques. Each episode ends with a game, which shows how little you really remember about Saturday morning cartoons. (Please someone end Ryan’s reign!) In short, fun podcast.

Go Team Ingrid.

Mr. E. Unknown ,

You love cartoons. You shall love this show.

The hosts are a joy to listen to. Their insight is wonderful. Their tangents are extremely entertaining. This is the best show about cartoons on Itunes. You shall love this show because it is awesome.

Top Podcasts In TV & Film

Listeners Also Subscribed To