We talk to Shayan Jalali of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warrenton Residential in Boston about how new agents should spend their first year in terms of marketing their business and building a brand.
1. Treat your real estate practice like a business from day 1.
2. Be purposeful with your marketing.
3. Be sincere. Wording matters! (Don't call potential clients "leads.")
4. How to avoid generic content. Don't be something for everyone, but be everything for someone.
5. Put yourself in your audience's head.
6. How the hub-and-spoke content system puts you in control. Also, don't get on every platform at once.
7. How to use Facebook Messenger in real estate.
8. Best uses of video.