We talk to Homesnap VP of Engagement and Revenue Tim Condon about best practices for using email marketing for real estate.
1. When agents should be using email to get in touch with clients.
2. Some content ideas to consider for your email marketing.
3. When to promote your own transactions.
4. What you need to know about your clients in order to send valuable and effective messages.
5. The 3 questions to ask when evaluating a potential email.
6. Best practices for drafting and formatting emails.
7. Common mistakes in email marketing.
Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
MLB At Bat