Hey hey, Brave Table fam! Today’s episode is about all things family, adventure, and fun! It’s summer — the season for exploring. It’s also my birthday in July, and for the first time since before the pandemic, the fam jam and I are heading to Europe to see our Global Grit community in person!
I’m so excited but also gearing myself up to embrace all the unknowns that come with travel (with two kiddos in tow! Eeek!) Join me on this wild ride as we venture into a new season of expansion, learn how to be more nimble in our plans, and embrace all the beauty and craziness of the journey.
What you’ll get out of this episode…
- How to play with your masculine and feminine aspects (having structure versus being in flow)
- Learning to let go when you’re typically type-A and like to have everything planned/be in control
- How to use the summer months as a time to expand and explore
- Using your core values as anchors and applying them to everything you do
- Travelling with kids, adjusting to new environments, and embracing uncertainty
- Breaking out of your routine as a means of growth
If you loved this episode, make sure you check out…
- More on motherhood with Davana May https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/davana-may-trusting-your-power-as-a-mother-and/id1608226580?i=1000559323336
- On parenthood and being a father with Ajit https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ajit-nawalkha-part-2-on-parenthood-and-being-a-father/id1608226580?i=1000551026806
- The power of community and connection with Erwin Valencia https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/erwin-valencia-the-power-of-connection-in/id1608226580?i=1000562182397
Thanks for listening, and I hope you loved this episode! If you did, please consider leaving a 5-star review to help others find and benefit from the show.
After you do, send a screenshot of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive my course on Emotional Mastery as my FREE gift to you. Thanks for helping us get to 100 reviews this month! So grateful for you all.