Reed Davis, Founder of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, is a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner and Certified Nutritional Therapist. He is the founder of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition. Having experience with over 10,000 clients, he is known as one of the most experienced clinicians in the world.
In this episode, he explains why thyroid issues are symptoms of underlying issues that must be looked at as a whole.
Key topics include:
- Tests that determine thyroid issues
- Symptoms of thyroid dysfunction
- Causes of underactive thyroid
- The role of TSH and the T4-T3 conversion
- The role of toxicity, immune system, fight or flight
- The gut health factor on thyroid
- Why the most commonly prescribed medication may not be the best fit
- How to be kind to your liver and what its function is in overall body health
- How stress causes chaos in the body
- Lifestyle medicine tools to support healing
- How Functional Diagnostic Nutrition courses can work for you
To learn more about FDN and to enroll, head to www.fdn.today/kerry
This episode is sponsored by Forager Project, a family-owned company that creates organic, plant-based products. Forager wants to encourage everyone to exercise democracy and vote. Check it out: