Speak L.A. the podcast is “a groundbreaking new series” in which insider Hollywood hosts, Jen and Camille, Interview the top players in the Film and T.V. industry.
SPECIAL EDITION - Witness An American Actor - A Black American Actress Shares...
A Black American Actress shares how it feels to be asked in an audition to try to "be more Black."
Joe Morton - Legendary Broadway, TV and Film Star
(Raisin, Scandal, Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice, The Good Wife)
In this episode, you will learn:
What famous theatre inspired young Joe Morton to dream of a life in show biz?
What was the moment Joe Morton decided he was meant to be an actor?
Why is it so crucial to FIRST know WHY you want to be an actor?
What MISTAKE led to Joe Morton’s first acting job ever?
What are the FIVE QUESTIONS Joe asks himself before every job?
SPECIAL EDITION - Witness An American Actor - A Character Actress Shares...
A Character Actress shares a story about having her body objectified in primetime television.
King Vader - Social Star, Content Creator, YouTuber, Director, Actor
(The Raincoat Academy, Hood Naruto The Movie)
In this episode:
1. Do you need to go to film school to learn to create your own content?
2. How to use social platforms to showcase your own work?
3. How do you not lose sight of your dream when you hit a major roadblock?
4. How do you start the process of creating your own content?
5. How can you stop comparing yourself to others (and stop feeling bad about yourself)?
Joy Osmanski - Actress/Teacher
(Shameless, Santa Clarita Diet, Will & Grace, Lucifer)
In this podcast, you will learn:
1) Do you have to start young to have a real shot at an acting career?
2) Do THIS to embrace the joy of auditioning!
3) How do you find the balance between bringing your unique self to an audition AND serving the writer’s vision?
4) Is it okay to say “no” to stereotypical roles that you might find objectionable and/or not want to play?
5) What leads to true confidence?
SPECIAL EDITION - Witness An American Actor - A Mixed-race Actress Shares A Story...
A mixed-race actress shares a story about not being "brown enough" when she auditioned for a hot new pilot…
Customer ReviewsSee All
Jen and Camille ask great questions that I would actually ask an an actor and their guests are always so informative. Definitely a source of inspo and knowledge! 💖
Knowledge is power and these ladies are powerful!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE listening to Camille and Jen because they instill so much information with each episode. I always finish an episode with taking in some new important information that has helped me along in my journey within this insane business we call show business. Keep up the great work, can’t wait for the next episode, and the next, and the next and..
If you’re not listening, you’re missing out‼️
As a former guest this may seem biased, BUT I can say without a doubt that Jen and Camille create the perfect environment for their guests to GET REAL and dish the honest advice actors are aching to hear. And they don’t settle for fluff, it’s actionable, real life stuff... basically what I’m trying to say is: when you listen you’ll learn (and laugh!) and it will not be a waste of time. So subscribe now and start your education. Grad school for professional actors!