Welcome to Spirit-Centered Business with Bralynn Newby. Spiritual principles, Business principles - Combined. The Next Age of doing business by being spirit-centered is coming together in collaboration, working with spiritual principles, and knowing our destiny. We are entrepreneurs, leaders, and business professionals who take the power of the spirit realm in our business seriously. We go beyond just consuming information. We participate, activate, and engage with the supernatural with unbelievable results. Join us as we blend the spiritual with the practical for supernatural results.
About the Teleprayers: We created these in 2015-16, and they are so powerful we decided to rebrand them and put them out into the universe again. SO - while the message is good, and the prayers are effective, please ignore any references to what's going on in the world or dates, etc. We're into time travel...but... (Please forgive any poor audio quality. We were doing the best we could at the time.)
I also want to give a shout out to Martin Smith, of the Flying Penguins for the terrific voice overs for both the SCB show and the teleprayers. And a huge thank you to Steve Hampton and his Healing Frequencies for the teleprayer bumper music. If you want to get a hold of more of it, get a hold of me. Bralynn@SpiritCenteredBusiness.com
35: Pt. 1 The Magic of Serving First - Dean Hankey on Spirit-Centered Business
Dean shares principles and practices he uses to be wildly successful in an industry known for failure.
Dean Hankey, The Marketing Magician, SPEAKtacular EnterTRAINER & ImpleMENTOR, and Author, Expert, Speaker and Entrepreneur is known as America’s trusted small business “Marketing Magician & Re-ELATIONomics VIP Leadership Expert!" He has traveled around the globe performing, presenting, entertaining, educating, speaking, teaching, preaching and nagging about the "Proven, Powerful, Profit-Producing Principles of People Performance & Persuasion Power Unleashed".
Dean has nearly 50 years and over 30,000 live professional presentations & success solutions for some of the largest companies and organizations on the planet. He is is multipassionate, and multi-gifted! His current heart-throb is Pay it Forward and Profit, which has generated over $20 million for charitable organizations worldwide.
- Awkward, oversized, abused kid
- Found solace in magic
- Raised Mormon - valued family
- “Starving artist” - level of excellence in failure
- Documenting the process of success
- Being an infopreneur
- Mastering the “Yes”
- Doing whatever you have to to make ends meet
- Pay it forward and profit
- Using magic as a sales and success training tool
- Poverty mindset
- “Digital” event rather than “Virtual” event
- Money making marketing magic
- CEO: Chief Experience Officer
- Pivoting in a time of turmoil
- Zoom fatigue and Goat to Meeting
- Changing the physiology, neurology & immunology
- Leveraging free content for paid results
- Free & easy, no risk money
- We are in the Value-providing business
- TV = Transformational Vocabulary
- Using skills, principles, persuasion & insights of a magician
- Seeing and calling your peeps as God sees them
- Every master was once a disaster.
- Money, pardon the expression, is like manure. It's not worth a thing unless it's spread around, encouraging young things to grow. ~ Dolly Levi in Hello Dolly!
- Get rewarded for providing value.
- Profit is emotional, spiritual, relational, intellectual, and financial.
- God wants more for us than we can even imagine for ourselves.
- If you want more business simply find more people to serve.
- The words we choose and use have a neurological impact.
- If what breaks the heart of God breaks your heart, you are so in the right place!
- Create value that generates impact so everybody profits.
- Find your Passion. Do your Purpose. Make it Profitable.
1. The core of Dean’s success, and how he was able to leverage a $20 million business, were these 2 critical questions:
1) Who can I help? 2) How can I help?
2. If we’re so tied up making a living for ourselves, how can we generate a lifestyle or a legacy for serving others.
3. Use the fun tricks and tools of a magician in your marketing and presentations to create an experience that will impact people that they will remember.
4. Instead of coming to people saying, “Give me a booking. Give me a check. Give me... and I'll show you some magic tricks.” I'm saying, “How can I use my skills, talents, resources, assets, abilities, passions, programs, compassions and processes to make a difference for you?” And I still get to do what I love to do and I get to make a whole lot more money because I can help more people. If you want more business. This is for everybody... If you want more business simply find more people to serve.
5. If you fail to provide results, no matter how slick or savvy your marketing is, no matter how slick or savvy your customer service is, no matter slick or savvy your idea is… If you fail to deliver on value and results, you fail as a business person.
6. If you value people like God values them, in the way he...
34 Pt. 2 Shifting from Bride to Wife - Malvina Laudicina on Spirit-Centered Business
Malvina Laudicina is a prophetic artist, life coach, public speaker, author, and business owner. Her passion is to equip people with creative solutions, allowing them to uncover their God-given destiny.
Part 1 focused on our birthright and how important it is to walk out your destiny, including being in the right business. Go back and catch it if you missed it: http://SpiritCenteredBusiness.com/podcast
- Why are you here?
- Operation COVID flattened the globe and changed the way we do life
- Proverbs 31 is governmental instructions for a military wife
- Understand your legal rights as a wife
- Successful = being true to your mission statement
- The hazard of being amazing at what you’re not called to do
- Why are you here in a moment of crisis
- God provides when you trust him
- The message of the world is to live in fear
- What are your CORE values?
- What moves you, what drives you?
- Encountering God can be traumatic
- Identity vs roles we play
- Finding your true purpose
- Rejection of creatives
- Cherish the creative in culture
- Movies and shows capture our minds and hearts and are used for programming
- Craftsman rising to bring solutions
- God is the ultimate dreamer
- Wife knows how to create, to sell - she’s a merchant
- How to support yourself while you’re creating
- Creativity is a threat to the enemy
- Repent for not dreaming and not helping our children do what God shaped them to be
- Position & Passion
- Will you do what God is calling you to do?
- Support creatives when you can
1. We need to transition from the Song of Solomon bedroom bride to a wife - a legal force to be reckoned with at the gates. We have birthrights, legal rights, and spiritual rights to do the thing that only we can do. So when we don’t enter into those rights, we’re off, not authentic. We’re not doing what we were designed to do.
2. See who you are truly: Look back at the highs and lows of your life. The lows are places where the devil tried to kill you or corrupt the original intent God had for you. When you chisel out the trauma, you’ll always find a gem there. That’s why the enemy spent so much time trying to destroy it.
3. God is all about order, so you must have a legal right and jurisdiction to act in the heavenly realms, and specifically in the courts. The enemy hangs out around the courts and acts bright and pretty.
- The shape of God inside you is something only you can express.
- My mission statement: I bring transformation to people by showing them the ways and purposes of God.
- Make decisions that allow you to do what God called you to do.
- You need to be true to who God made you to be.
- A high percentage of Christians don’t know why God put them here.
- The enemy works overtime to shut down creativity.
Details on her Chiseling Destiny workshop: http://MalvinaLaudicina.com
Contact her: Laudicina.Malvina@gmail.com
Welcome to the Spirit-Centered Business podcast where we blend the spiritual with the practical for supernatural results. The Next Age of doing business by being spirit-centered is coming together in collaboration, working with spiritual principles, and knowing our destiny. We showcase experts in Spiritual principles, Business principles, or both. Each week brings fresh inspiration and insight!
If you’re ready to align with your destiny and discover the destiny of your business, join us! We are entrepreneurs, leaders, and business professionals who take the power of the spirit realm in our business...
33 Pt. 1 Your Birthright and Your Business - Malvina Laudicina on Spirit-Centered Business
Malvina Laudicina is a prophetic artist, life coach, public speaker, author, and business owner. Her passion is to equip people with creative solutions, allowing them to uncover their God-given destiny.
After two decades in corporate America, the Lord began to call Malvina to full time ministry. Comfortable with her positions in the pharmaceutical industry, she resisted and began to develop signs of rheumatoid arthritis, escalating to the point of spinal surgery. Bed-ridden for months on end, she decided to surrender to the Lord's perfect will and started understanding the love that God had for her. Through visions and dreams, her relationship with Christ began to flourish. Through art and creativity, her body began to heal. Now, Malvina speaks about her experiences, showing how the Lord can restore even the darkest, most shattered places in our lives through love, wisdom, and creativity.
Malvina has the ability to help people find their identity and purpose in Jesus Christ. She believes the Body of Christ needs to understand God's wisdom and creativity in order to achieve this goal. She is the author of Strategic Creativity which helps individuals uncover their destiny by utilizing divine inspiration. Malvina believes we ALL must understand how to operate in the supernatural realm. We must understand our dreams and visions. We must comprehend God's voice and God's ways so that we can fulfill the calling that is on our lives. She has developed tools to equip all persons, especially the younger generation, to hear the voice of the Lord so they can manifest the wisdom of God in their own lives.
- Traumatic encounters with God
- Using elements of identity to walk out your destiny
- Coaching people into their destiny
- Repent of small dreams
- Know the shape of God inside of you
- Your mission statement is your compass
- Playing the game of being a cultural Catholic
- Having a disconnect between what you hear about God and what you see in your life
- Can we accept that we haven’t done what God told us to do?
- Being taught by God
- Healing & transformation through art & creativity
- We are a body and interconnected
- Raise up an army to go to battle without doubt or fear
- 2 Tim 1:9 He called us
- We each have a tribe that resonates with us
- Birthright is sacred - legal
- We are sacred vessels
- We have a predetermined assignment
- Most Christians won’t take the risk to pursue their dream
- There’s a tension between our current situation and where God wants us
- People need to be equipped to make the transition
- Part 2 - Shifting from being a bride to being a wife
1. God brings you back to himself by taking you look at your life and seeing if you are being true to yourself. It may take a crisis for you to realize you’re living a life you weren’t created for. Don’t sell your God-given birthright and destiny for a shiny, culturally successful “bowl of soup” life that isn’t yours. Not living your God-given destiny is acting godless, which is profanity. Even not discovering your birthright is considered profane.
2. Decisions involving your destiny have eternal consequences. Your choice of career determines whether you are honoring or despising your birthright. The business you choose to build matters.
- God was saying, “We have to clean the altars and get rid of all this stuff.”
- Communities [of believers] need to refine how they instruct people.
- We are here to give God glory, so if you’re not pursuing the dream he gave you, you are not giving him glory.
- Rewrite your story to match my book.
Details on getting more of Malvina: http://MalvinaLaudicina.com
Contact her: a...
32: Forerunning and Discernment in the Next Age - Ruthie Andrews on Spirit-Centered Business
What do you do when there is no one to talk to who “gets” you? When you’re feeling alone and abandoned by the church because they think you’re crazy… Having next age experiences with God, but don’t know how to unpack them because you have no one to bounce ideas off? Ruthie has answers.
This is critical when you’re bringing heaven down into your business, and operating it from the spirit realm. It’s SO much more than “praying over it”! If you want to join the SCB Activation group, where we go into the heavenlies for strategy, wisdom, resources, Divine guidance, and help, let’s have a conversation! https://bralynn.appointlet.com/s/discovery
- CIA roots of “conspiracy theorist” shaming
- Psy-Op = Psychological Operation, i.e. the current Mask mind control
- Ashley Flowers “The Presidents” series re: JFK
- Corruption in the financial system (the Fed)
- Breaking rank with the bloodlines to clean up the deep state
- “Divorcing” your old church
- Walking a new & different road, training regimen
- Doing Father’s business with no community
- Pressure and energy expenditure of forerunning
- Forerunners in the Bible
- Key turning points were done alone
- Motivation by fear is not Biblical
- Discerning and testing spiritual experiences
- Witches lay traps for prophets! Beware!
- Online portals and outlets
- Use finances & time to meet face to face
- Long term communal living options
- Major shift in the world right now
- Clear division of who’s on God’s side & who’s on the other
- Strength of community, combined resources
- We’re meant to tag-team
- Red Dawn movie from the 80’s - zone to live/trade free
- SCB episode #29 with Ruthie’s husband Sam Andrews
- Plant seeds with those you have a voice with
- Mentor those willing to walk with you
- Pray against evil agendas and pray into Kingdom agendas
- Push vaccine timeline back
- Push back on conspiracy “theory” because there is factual evidence now.
- Step into control centers and be willing to make decisions.
Contact Ruthie: http://RuthieAndrews.com
Join the SCB Activation Group - Let’s have a readiness discussion: https://bralynn.appointlet.com/s/discovery
SCB Podcast #29: Our Constitution & Duty to Confront Evil - Sam Andrews
Ruthie Andrews has a masters degree from Denver Seminary in Counseling Licensure, and a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Wyoming.
She is a Licensed Professional Counselor in Missouri and Wyoming. Ruthie has provided clinical counseling services in the mental health and substance abuse fields for over 20 years. She is a former director of a residential inpatient treatment center, as well as former clinical director of several substance abuse outpatient treatment settings. Ruthie is an educator and trainer on the neurology of change, the neurochemistry of addiction and trauma, and the spiritual dynamics behind these processes.
Ruthie’s practice, Kyrie Coaching, formerly Kyrie Counseling, is dedicated to treating individuals with various complex trauma needs with tremendous results. Ruthie’s bold and innovative approach pushes past traditional counseling into a new coaching paradigm that moves a person more quickly into healing and deeper freedom. Ruthie dynamically addresses all aspects of the body, soul and spirit and encounters spiritual...
31: Control, Authority & Bloodline Cleansing - Ruthie Andrews on Spirit-Centered Business
Ruthie recently stirred up quite the conversation when she posted that God’s not in control Find out why!
We also discussed decision making and authority, and how our business depends on understanding these principles. And...what’s a conversation with Ruthie without a little talk about the roots of our issues...bloodline curses and selling our birthrights.
- Having a fatalistic mindset
- Saying. “God must want it this way.”
- Taking back the reins of control
- Knowing your authority & not doubting
- Bloodline curses at the root of physical issues
- Tower of Babel blood
- Buy, sell, trade in iniquity
- Perfect patterns & perfect design
- Layers/iterations of curses
- Chaos theory and trigonometry
- Gematria & numerology curses
- Saturn’s cube
- Babylonian power structures
- Selling off the family line: Time, Money, Energy, Resources
- Ancestors know what your inheritance is
- Loss of spiritual understanding over the generations
- Amanda Buys of Kanaan Ministries
- Flipped, inverted, and vortexed curses
- Sowing blessing and resources into your future bloodline
- Cleansing the seed
- How many seeds in our life have been altered
- Genetic info held in seeds and passed down
- Vortexing a curse
- Intel coming from a demonic entity or a witch, etc.
- Myth of “The Lord knows my heart.”
- Webbing or tunnel systems in curses
- Ancestors tricked and manipulated, as well as evil
- Nephilim influence
- Flowing Holy Spirit in your temple
- “Game of Thrones” vying for your territory and authority
- Erasing your Father imprint
- Medications, GMO, non-organic, refined white sugar
- Giving imprint to another power source
- DNA, RNA & chromosomes
- Blessing in making a decision, activation
- Holy Spirit is interested in seeing what you’re going to do.
- God gave you a massive powerhouse decision maker - use it!
1. Once and done may not cut it when it comes to breaking off bloodline curses. You may have to dig for intel and break it off layer by layer - even to 30 or 50 layers because the curse goes down that far.
2. Constantly ask questions to get intel on what curses to break off. Where did we leave off? What needs to happen next? How far did we get? What’s happening now? What do you see? What is your level of understanding? What happened when we worked on the last piece? And so on…
3. Cover what your ancestors rec’d from trading the blood, and pieces of your inheritance with the blood of Yeshua. Call it back in times seven!
4. You’ve GOT to get to the level of specificity to cleanse the seed. You can’t expect God to do it for you. YOU have to do it. Be bold, get in the driver’s seat, and do it.
5. Regarding “God is in control,” we need to break alignment, and repent for coming into agreement with the ideology and belief system and acting on that belief. Ask for forgiveness and serve it a bill of divorce. Make an agreement that you are going to activate and make alignment instead with your destiny scroll and assignment. Partner with Yeshua in making the decision. When you progress forward you’re demonstrating that you’re acting in faith.
- The blessing is in the decision; the blessing is in making the choice.
- One of the most beautiful gifts you can give your grandchildren is a clean bloodline. ~ Amanda Buys
- You have to get all the way down to the meat of the curse that needs to be cleared, and not just circle the drain.
- Don’t lie to yourself and say that God wanted it this way when you can’t get rid of a curse pattern in your life. No, he doesn’t. He wants you to do the work and get that thing cleared!
- Tell them to decide. Tell them to activate. Tell them to make the decision. ~...
30: Money's Voice in the Spirit Realm - Dr. Faisal Malick on Spirit-Centered Business
Dr. Faisal Malick is a best-selling author, accomplished entrepreneur, pastor, and gracious friend to people not yet following Christ. Formally a Sunni Muslim, he had a profound encounter with God in 1994 and came to the realization that Jesus is indeed the Son of God.
He is the author of six compelling books including: Here Comes Ishmael, Positioned to Bless, The Political Spirit and with nearly a half a million in print, 10 Amazing Muslims Touched by God, a book that is reaching hundreds of thousands of Muslims around the world through the Amazing Muslims Project. Faisal’s newest release, The Truth of Economy, is a “look behind the curtain” at money, wealth, and economic structures to clearly understand money’s eternal purpose.
Dr. Malick is the CEO of Malick Media film and broadcast studios and President of the Plumbline Network, a global leadership network. The network consists of several arms or extensions; a credentialing arm, an educational arm through the Plumbline Institute, a media arm through Plumbline.TV, as well as the missions arm of Faisal’s vision “to bring life to your story” and reach the world.
Faisal is also the lead pastor of a thriving Church, Covenant of Life in Vancouver, BC.
- God is a visionary
- We are kingly priests
- The constitution of the Kingdom
- Functioning in the principles of God’s economy
- The war between the two economies
- God is the owner, we are the asset managers
- Money must be valued and esteemed
- Take wealth and align it to God’s vision
- Mammon is wealth personified
- Every person has the responsibility to handle money
- God wants you to participate in both economies
- Use money to make friends (Luke 16)
- Reverse money laundering
- God’s 10% cleanses the other 90%
- Buy & Sell vs. Sow & Reap principles
- Going into the world’s economy with ideas, wisdom, strategy, anointing, supernatural assistance, favor that we’re going to make money.
- James 5: Money has an audience in the courts of heaven
- Tithing is about honoring the covenant
- Applying spiritual principles in the business world
- Sow a seed of forgiveness (grace)
- Entitlement vs. Inheritance/Investment mentality
- When money is used for Satan’s purposes
- The Lord of heaven’s armies is over money
- Money is ALWAYS spiritual
- Your seed has a voice that gives you spiritual rights
- Root of the religious spirit is the love of money, Luke 16
- St. Francis married the spirit of poverty, and the reformation never broke that covenant.
- 3rd religious hybrid economy
- Why making money has warfare attached to it
- God favors and loves entrepreneurs - the embodiment of faith
- How to get cats to trust you
- Getting set up in 2020 for the whole rest of the decade
- The current chaos is all about Mammon because it’s prophetically shifting to the hands of the reapers.
- Critical to build Kingdom business right now!
- Bring your business into heaven
- As an asset manager, the burden is off your shoulders
- God wants you positioned in your business so he can transfer the wealth to you.
- The Truth About Economy book
- Alignment precedes assignment.
- FREE VIRTUAL: The Convergence conference Sept. 18-20 Ishmael & Isaac Reunion.
- God is calling them back to the table
- Faisal’s conversion story at a business convention
- Gos’d heart & plan for the Muslim and Jewish people
1. There are 2 economies that overlap, and we have to operate in both of them. Jesus is the CFO of God’s economy, and Mammon (Satan) is the CFO of the world’s economy. God’s economy functions in the world’s economy, and we cannot separate the two.
2. God’s single purpose and vision for wealth: to establish and confirm the covenant he made with Abraham to bless...