There once was a hippie named Tad.
His sliminess made him feel sad.
So he put that behind
And then he designed
A marketing plan that feels rad.
* Tad’s journey from slime to rad
* Why does slimy marketing exist?
* Where do you draw the line between what feels good and what feels slimy? (with examples)
* The 4 steps Tad helps hippies with:
* Marketing feels gross. Antidote: It’s not about selling. It’s about finding the truth of “is this a fit?”
* Where do I fit in the marketplace?
* What do I want to be known for?
* Making it easier to get clients/customers (going from cold to warm to hot marketing)
* Changing the world. “What if everyone used this marketing tactic?”
* Tad closes with some sleight of hand and a Gaelic blessing
* The Seven Graces of Marketing by Lynn Serafinn
You can find Tad Hargrave at MarketingForHippies.com.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of the Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast, visit SpiritualEntrepreneurPodcast.com.