Stay is a podcast created and hosted by Yoga Teacher, Doula and Health Coach, TaKisha August. Each week you can expect educational solo episodes or extended conversational episodes with incredible guests.
Here, we are cultivating a community of our own and having honest conversations together and with experts in pregnancy, spirituality, intergenerational healing, womb health, postpartum health, parenting, yoga, Ayurveda, nutrition and so much more that will help you to know, love and trust yourself more each day.
This podcast is dedicated to our collective healing, to honoring our bodies as sacred vessels and to learning how to stay with our feelings, our hearts and our intuition when it matters most.
9. – Truth, Authenticity, Intuition and Creating a Life That Sparks Joy w/ Pia Thompson
In this episode we hear from Pia Thompson of Sweet Digs, about taking a brave step in the direction of joy, creating safe spaces, being yourself all the time everywhere and cultivating an authentic life that truly sparks joy.
- The Parent-Pediatrician Relationship, Navigating Postpartum, and Information Overload in Parenting w/ Dr. Krupa Playforth
In this episode we hear from Dr. Krupa Playforth of The Pediatrician Mom, about the parent-pediatrician relationship, navigating postpartum, and information overload in parenting.
7. – Embracing Your Therapeutic Resonance as a Mother w/ Mary Van Geffen
In this episode we hear from Mary Van Geffen about parenting strong-willed kids, therapeutic resonance and what it means to embrace that gift in us as we mother.
6. – Pleasure, Divine Direction and Clearing Generational Trauma After Losing a Mother w/ Leigah Locke
In this episode we hear from Leigah Locke about her journey through the unexpected loss of her mother, navigating an autoimmune disease and finding herself, the divine, and her path through learning and pleasure.
5. – Widowhood and Moving Forward After Great Loss w/ Maya Tyler
In this episode we hear from Maya Tyler about widowhood life, creating a life you love after great loss, and the best kind of support to lend to someone experiencing loss.
4. – Social Psychology, Faith Change and Spiritual Crisis/ Dr. Katie Blake
In this episode we hear from Dr. Katie Blake about faith, finding your own way, relationship, creating spiritually diverse spaces, and the journey to and through deconstruction as women in a modern world.