In this episode of Marketing Insights with Yasha Harari of YashaHarari.com, Yasha reviews Strategic Marketing Mindsets for online marketers.
what makes marketers and all people rich or poor?
1. Successful marketers pay themselves first. Poor, unsuccessful marketers seek instant gratification first.
2. Successful marketers invest in themselves and want to be active and always building their dreams. Poor, unsuccessful marketers buy useless junk and lottery tickets and dream of being free, inactive and lazy.
3. Successful marketers have multiple income sources. Poor, unsuccessful marketers have their job and a salary that only grows with inflation.
4. Successful marketers continuously invest in themselves with ongoing learning in their interests. Poor, unsuccessful marketers look forward to ending studies and getting along.
Today's Podcast is brought to by you by: Time
As more people continue to be born with dreams, the time we experience shall be increasingly valuable. Take advantage of time and enjoy more than just the fine clocks, movements, and theories, learned by observing and recording it. Time. It's not just for watching anymore.
5. Successful marketers never blames others, they take full responsibility for their failures. Poor, unsuccessful marketers blame others for their problems and why they can't get ahead.
6. Successful marketers don't sleep in, they are always busy with things that excite them. Poor, unsuccessful marketers only get out of bed to work. they want to be lazy.
7. Successful marketers have a clear vision or purpose. Poor, unsuccessful marketers look forward to drinking at the end of the week. they hate their time day in and day out.
8. Successful marketers make progress before entertainment, and proactively maintain daily lists and long term goals and work toward them. Poor, unsuccessful marketers keep putting their duties and tasks off to tomorrow.
Podcast News Update: In this episode, we announce a Vlog is under production and ask the audience for their thoughts about that.
We always love to read your feedback and opinions, so keep sharing your thoughts with us.
To learn more, listen to more episodes of this podcast or read the articles on my agency's site or on my blogs about Marketing by Yasha Harari of yashaharari.com
That's it for this week’s marketing insights podcast. We hope you enjoyed it and gained some insights from this episode. If you did, please be sure to leave us a 5 stars rating and review!
And please be sure to tell your friends and colleagues about our show. We strive to keep bringing you great lessons that you can use to help you grow your business.
We hope you’ll listen again next time for another episode of Marketing Insights with me, your host, Yasha Harari of http://YashaHarari.com . Thank you for being the best part of our show!
Music: http://www.bensound.com and Apple Loops
Planet: Earth, 3rd Rock from the Sun
Time: by Time itself
Audio Editing Suite: GarageBand
Directed by: Values
Produced by: Good Efforts