Learn about the must-read customer experience book of 2023, how rockstars connect with their raving fans, and the things you never knew, but always wanted to ask, about CX professionals.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Create Superfans - Brittany Hodak's must-read book "Creating Superfans: How To Turn Your Customers Into Lifelong Advocates" offers a fantastic playbook for succeeding in the Experience Economy.
• Celebrate Half-Birthdays - stand out from the crowd by celebrating your customers' (and employees') half-birthdays.
• Go Beyond the Professional Experience - learn more about the life behind the work when we ask questions of three CX professionals
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Creating Superfans: How To Turn Your Customers Into Lifelong Advocates - by Brittany Hodak
• Lomi - countertop composting
• Jack Carr - fiction writer of the The Terminal List series
• Stamps.com - print postage at home!
• The End of the World is Just the Beginning: Mapping the Collapse of Globalization - by Peter Zeihan
• Never Lose an Employee Again: The Simple Path to Remarkable Retention - by Joey Coleman
• If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face?: My Adventures in the Art and Science of Relating and Communicating - by Alan Alda
• Rate and Review The Experience This! Show
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts:
Joey Coleman - keynote speaker and author of "Never Lose a Customer Again"
Dan Gingiss - keynote speaker and author of "The Experience Maker"