Susan Rogers' chat was so informative that we split it into two episodes. This is Part 2, where Susan talks about
* Her teachings/research at Berklee College of Music.
* The differences in working with men and women
* What happens to your career when your "eggs" are about to expire
* How women and men are physically and psychologically impacted differently (and sometimes the same!) by music, and the conscious decisions artists/engineers/producers make as a result.
* She also answers audience questions!