J. Adé discusses the controversial topic of the week with special guests, @tayojr and @astoldbynaomib.
This episode covers:
- Is counting favors subconscious or learned behavior?
- Reciprocating what your parents have done for you: is that a choice or an obligation?
- Must good deeds always be brought to light, or is it okay to leave some things unmentioned?
- When is the appropriate time to "humble" someone and remind them of what you've done for them?
- At what point does the giver take responsibility for giving too much?
- Does motive matter? Does the end result overshadow ulterior motives?
This candid conversation addresses these topics, amongst others, while covering some of the most popping trending topics on the TL from that week. Enjoy! #JAdePodcast
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/the-j-ade-podcast/support